+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: So... what do you think I should do?

ask her for a threesome.. or an open relationship.. or break up. stop making eccuses and just choose. if your this easily tempted-then i doubt your relationship will last if its to remain monogamous. so what some hot b**ch came onto you.. if your confident in yourself and confident your with the right girl-it sshould just flatter you a little but say no thanks i already have the best

thats the problem-you think you can do better, think you are better and want better

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    ask her for a threesome.. or an open relationship.. or break up. stop making eccuses and just choose. if your this easily tempted-then i doubt your relationship will last if its to remain monogamous. so what some hot b**ch came onto you.. if your confident in yourself and confident your with the right girl-it sshould just flatter you a little but say no thanks i already have the best

thats the problem-you think you can do better, think you are better and want better
    No I don't think I can do better, as far as having what gf I have... but then again everyone in the world would tell me I could... because she's not exactly an easy person to be with. Well I think she would have driven most people to the brink of insanity by now I guess I have more patience than that.

But I do think I can still **** another girl.... soo... I don't want to "choose" I want both. Why not? Hmm... I guess if she knew it'd be a problem but if she doesn't know it won't hurt her. However, my only concern is that I would hurt the other girl more than my gf just because of how I am...

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Maybe your GF would like to watch? There is nothing wrong with asking you know. Kinda work your way onto it with hints of it being a fantasy of yours and see if she bites.
    I've already asked these kinds of questions before... she's not that kind of girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    I guess if she knew it'd be a problem but if she doesn't know it won't hurt her.
    Wow, that's f*cked up.

I've already asked these kinds of questions before... she's not that kind of girl.
    Hey it was worth a try.

OK Since she isn't that great in the looks dept. and you are the only guy that has even held any real interest in her, I don't think you will have a problem if she finds out. Sure she will be hurt, but she still will not want to lose you, so she will forgive you. Just tell her the girl meant nothing and she is the one you truly love. Say you did resist her advances many times, but she forced herself on you and well your urges just took over. She might even blame herself that you strayed...how can she compete with such a hot girl right? She may even put more effort into her looks more than before and probably be more open to other things in the bedroom, to keep you closer.

wow im shocked. used to respect you smackie. not anymore.. thats plain narcissistic. the girl is beneath being treated like a human being coz shes not a model? okay then.. out of this thread

Hey it was worth a try.

OK Since she isn't that great in the looks dept. and you are the only guy that has even held any real interest in her, I don't think you will have a problem if she finds out. Sure she will be hurt, but she still will not want to lose you, so she will forgive you. Just tell her the girl meant nothing and she is the one you truly love. Say you did resist her advances many times, but she forced herself on you and well your urges just took over. She might even blame herself that you strayed...how can she compete with such a hot girl right? She may even put more effort into her looks more than before and probably be more open to other things in the bedroom, to keep you closer.
    Hm, interesting idea. I like it lol

wow im shocked. used to respect you smackie. not anymore.. thats plain narcissistic. the girl is beneath being treated like a human being coz shes not a model? okay then.. out of this thread
    Just because you're "cheating" (Sounds ugly doesn't it? I just like to call it "****ing someone else") doesn't mean you're not treating them like a human being. If I fed her corn and gravy and smacked her ass and told her to giddy-up then she'd not be treated like a human being. No she isn't a model. Nor is the hot girl I was talking about. But the hot girl is still a lot hotter than my gf. So...

id consider it not being treated like a human being but whatever. Go f**k the other bird. Maybe your girl has a dual personality that you are unaware of and she will cut your d**k off in your sleep and feed it to a wild bore. let me know if that happens so I can lmao..

id consider it not being treated like a human being but whatever. Go f**k the other bird. Maybe your girl has a dual personality that you are unaware of and she will cut your d**k off in your sleep and feed it to a wild bore. let me know if that happens so I can lmao..
    Well you're also not in a relationship that I am and I think you wouldn't understand a damn thing about it seeing as how you've probably only been with guys you've been physically attracted to.

what kinda personality is that? someone who isike a lost puppy licking your ass and wagging her tail when you give her a pat on the head? but then runs and hides under a table when you tell her noone else will everlove her? you like them weak and vulnerable. your a predator
    What? She's licking my ass? It's more the other way around really.

Well you're also not in a relationship that I am and I think you wouldn't understand a damn thing about it seeing as how you've probably only been with guys you've been physically attracted to.

yes which is why i told you to break up with her and find a woman who you are attracted to in every way including personality. its kinda obvious thats what you need to do. why would you want to hurt her and shatter her confidence even more by cheating? thats being so selfish and heartless. she doesnt deserve that-noone does

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just stick with my advice...you seem like a guy that is immune to guilt so you will have np. You only live once right?
    are you serious? i thought you had morals smackie or is this reverse psychology or something?
    I know what Smackie is about so I second her advice. She is thinking of all the partners this ass will shred if he tries to be something he isn't. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. Better someone accept their nature as it is, not someone else's idea of how they should be.

There are plenty of partners to be had for no-strings sex w/o pesky emotions. Some people aren't cut out for longterm relationships that involve deep emotional investment in another. Their strengths often lie elsewhere... building nuclear bombs, causing the 2008 financial crisis and minimizing the BP oil spill, but hey, variety is the spice of life.

When his GF finds out, she will leave. Karma is a bitch that way.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 27-06-13 at 10:35 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yes which is why i told you to break up with her and find a woman who you are attracted to in every way including personality. its kinda obvious thats what you need to do. why would you want to hurt her and shatter her confidence even more by cheating? thats being so selfish and heartless. she doesnt deserve that-noone does
    Yeah well sometimes you can't get both. Did you know that? That's why I'd rather be in a long relationship with someone who's mind I connect with.
    Last edited by Issues; 27-06-13 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I know what Smackie is about so I second her advice. She is thinking of all the partners this ass will shred if he tries to be something he isn't. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. Better someone accept their nature as it is, not someone else's idea of how they should be.

There are plenty of partners to be had for no-strings sex w/o pesky emotions. Some people aren't cut out for longterm relationships that involve deep emotional investment in another. Their strengths often lie elsewhere... building nuclear bombs, causing the 2008 financial crisis and minimizing the BP oil spill, but hey, variety is the spice of life.

When his GF finds out, she will leave. Karma is a bitch that way.
    You think you should just let everyone be however they want to be? That's idiotic. And I'm sure your parents would say the same too.

Oh Karma... yeah that never works. Not for me anyways.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast