+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what do you think I should do?

So... what do you think I should do?

Ok let me start off with some background.

I'm a very unemotional person. Very. I don't understand why people get so sensitive about... well anything really. Which is odd because my gf is a very sensitive person. I can be very affectionate however and also very caring. I love cats especially. I'm definitely not a social person... in fact I really dislike it but I only do it in professional settings because I have to. I can't drink so don't even bring anything of that nature up please.

Ok well often girls don't find me attractive, usually on the "average" scale but sometimes girls tend to go a little... crazy? So I'm in school on my first day and this girl is looking at my ass and trying to flirt with me and to be honest I don't know how to flirt back or anything so I just completely ignore her and when she says something that I'm supposedly supposed to respond to I just say "cool" and turn away. Let me say she is very attractive... skinny body and good sized breasts. Anyways, I feel like she's going to rape me either tomorrow or something and I don't really want that... yet I kindof do in the sense that she's so hot. It's not that I want to even stay "loyal" to my girlfriend it's more along the lines of when I have sex with someone I generally get attached to them, however I don't want to be attached to two girls and I do love my gf even though she's not anywhere near "hot" (most people call her an ugly troll which bothers me in that I just think she's kinda freaky looking). Also, most girls tend to stay away from me because of my personality, I get angry pretty easily... and when I do people get very very scared. I don't get physical though because I never want to get physical, I just like to yell and scream. Oh I should also mention that I can get turned on very easily and I don't easily turn away from hot girls even though I force myself each and every time.

I don't want to hurt this girls feelings either because I've done that so much in the past and to be honest I just don't want to burn down any bridges, if she wants to text with me or whatever that's cool... but nothing else...

Also, I do love my gf but it gets so damn difficult keeping away from all these much sexier girls. And yes, I do have sex with my gf it's not a problem.

Be discreet, wear a condom, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post

Great advice.

Anyone else?

You should decide if you want to be with your girl, or sleep around. If you want to stay with your girl then ignore other girls. It's that simple. You think your girl is ugly?

Decide do you want to be with your gf or single? You cant have both.

How do you know that you love anyone if you are so unemotional? And you cannot be that unemotional if you get attached to a girl really fast... I think you are very confused.. You dont need to be crying your eyes out to be considered an emotional person..

Anyway you shouldnt cheat on someone-you obviously know its wrong so if you really want this other girl-break up with your gf.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    ...did you advise him to cheat on his GF?! O.o

I didnt say anything ^^ as I presumed that was sarcasm. Hope I am right

Do not cheat on your girlfriend! Why do I even need to tell you that, if she makes you happy and you enjoy being together and love each other ignore the other girls. Never cheat on your girlfriend, if your not happy then leave and live a single lifestyle don't break a girls heart just because its an easy way out of the relationship or there might be a hotter girl out there. If you think your gf is a bit freaky looking or whatever you must clearly love her for the person she is and the person she is, is what counts imo. Also looks aren't everything when it comes to a person, you could have the hottest looking girl on the planet as a girlfriend but she could be one of the most horrible disgusting people you have ever met.

if how your girl looks is an issue for you-then she is not the right one so perhaps you should break up? I personally dont see anything wrong with wanting an attractive person as long as their personality is equally attractive. However cheating is wrong and it is cruel and unfair to break this girls heart and destroy her confidence just coz some ho flirted with you..

Bear in mind that some girls are only interested in a guy when he is taken coz they dont like his gf and want to hurt her (especially young girls) and they lose ALL interest if you become single.

It happend to me before. Id consider myself an attractive girl-I am confident-never feel insecure. When I got with my first bf at 16- a lot of people said I was out of his league "whats she doing with him" etc but I ignored it and said whatever.. anyway this guy never got any attention before he dated me. All of a sudden 3 or 4 girls wanted to be with him, texting him, saying "if you break up let me no" blah blah blah. At first he ignored them and always told me what they were saying so I trusted him.

Then there was this one girl in my year. Im not being a b**ch but this girl is very unattractive, a total slut and most the lads used to say things like "she looks like a man", "has more hair on her face than I have on my head" etc etc but she kept flirting with him, texting him, ringing him (all behind my back and he never mentioned it). I began to suspect something and confronted him. He got very defensive and angry and I knew then something was wrong so I dumped him. A week later I found out he did cheat on me with her..

My point is he got cocky, thought he can have any girl he wants, doesn't need me anymore and took me for granted. Once we split up-ALL the female attention stopped and he was single for like 2 years.. I moved on, met a really nice bloke and was happy...

The grass aint always greener but for me it was

The only reason she went after him was coz she didnt like me, probably jealous and wanted to hurt me. It had nothing to do with him-it was basically her vs me and she felt like she won. I got my revenge though and it was sweet. A month later I started dating a guy who she was in love with, he had no interest in her, would cross the road to avoid her but he fell head over heals for me haha. It was all his idea to piss her off and hurt her and it wasn't meant to be anything serious. For me it was a rebound, for him it was a lot more. I still feel bad for hurting him when it ended-really great guy but ya to me I won in the end.
    Last edited by michelle23; 24-06-13 at 07:27 PM.

Why are you with a girl you consider 'freaky looking' in the first place? I'm gonna be honest, if your girlfriend saw this, she would dump you in seconds. it's 100% natural to be attracted to other people when you're in a relationship, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you consider your other half MORE attractive. You're leading your girlfriend on by staying with her when it's obvious you don't want her as much as the other girls. If I was you, break up with the girl, tell her the reason, and get on with sleeping around. Otherwise you'll just end up cheating and hurting her more.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    Why are you with a girl you consider 'freaky looking' in the first place? I'm gonna be honest, if your girlfriend saw this, she would dump you in seconds. it's 100% natural to be attracted to other people when you're in a relationship, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you consider your other half MORE attractive. You're leading your girlfriend on by staying with her when it's obvious you don't want her as much as the other girls. If I was you, break up with the girl, tell her the reason, and get on with sleeping around. Otherwise you'll just end up cheating and hurting her more.
    Because I like freaky looking girls. And my gf has already seen posts like this from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    Do not cheat on your girlfriend! Why do I even need to tell you that, if she makes you happy and you enjoy being together and love each other ignore the other girls. Never cheat on your girlfriend, if your not happy then leave and live a single lifestyle don't break a girls heart just because its an easy way out of the relationship or there might be a hotter girl out there. If you think your gf is a bit freaky looking or whatever you must clearly love her for the person she is and the person she is, is what counts imo. Also looks aren't everything when it comes to a person, you could have the hottest looking girl on the planet as a girlfriend but she could be one of the most horrible disgusting people you have ever met.
    I'm not looking to get out of the relationship. I just wanna **** other girls sometimes too.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Decide do you want to be with your gf or single? You cant have both.

How do you know that you love anyone if you are so unemotional? And you cannot be that unemotional if you get attached to a girl really fast... I think you are very confused.. You dont need to be crying your eyes out to be considered an emotional person..

Anyway you shouldnt cheat on someone-you obviously know its wrong so if you really want this other girl-break up with your gf.
    Why couldn't I have both? I guess by unemotional I meant insensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    I'm not looking to get out of the relationship. I just wanna **** other girls sometimes too.
    well you cant have it both ways. Ask her can you have an open relationship. If she says no-decide what is more important to you. f**king other girls or having a loving gf? Choose one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    if how your girl looks is an issue for you-then she is not the right one so perhaps you should break up? I personally dont see anything wrong with wanting an attractive person as long as their personality is equally attractive. However cheating is wrong and it is cruel and unfair to break this girls heart and destroy her confidence just coz some ho flirted with you..

Bear in mind that some girls are only interested in a guy when he is taken coz they dont like his gf and want to hurt her (especially young girls) and they lose ALL interest if you become single.

It happend to me before. Id consider myself an attractive girl-I am confident-never feel insecure. When I got with my first bf at 16- a lot of people said I was out of his league "whats she doing with him" etc but I ignored it and said whatever.. anyway this guy never got any attention before he dated me. All of a sudden 3 or 4 girls wanted to be with him, texting him, saying "if you break up let me no" blah blah blah. At first he ignored them and always told me what they were saying so I trusted him.

Then there was this one girl in my year. Im not being a b**ch but this girl is very unattractive, a total slut and most the lads used to say things like "she looks like a man", "has more hair on her face than I have on my head" etc etc but she kept flirting with him, texting him, ringing him (all behind my back and he never mentioned it). I began to suspect something and confronted him. He got very defensive and angry and I knew then something was wrong so I dumped him. A week later I found out he did cheat on me with her..

My point is he got cocky, thought he can have any girl he wants, doesn't need me anymore and took me for granted. Once we split up-ALL the female attention stopped and he was single for like 2 years.. I moved on, met a really nice bloke and was happy...

The grass aint always greener but for me it was

The only reason she went after him was coz she didnt like me, probably jealous and wanted to hurt me. It had nothing to do with him-it was basically her vs me and she felt like she won. I got my revenge though and it was sweet. A month later I started dating a guy who she was in love with, he had no interest in her, would cross the road to avoid her but he fell head over heals for me haha. It was all his idea to piss her off and hurt her and it wasn't meant to be anything serious. For me it was a rebound, for him it was a lot more. I still feel bad for hurting him when it ended-really great guy but ya to me I won in the end.
    Well, it's not that it's an issue on how she looks. It's just there are a lot of other girls out there that look much "hotter" or whatever. I have trouble ignoring the fact that they want to suck my dick.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast