+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: So... what do you think I should do?

^What the **** are you talking about?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    ^What the **** are you talking about?
    Nobody is just the way they want to be. If that were true there would be chaos everywhere.

Yes, yes, the facade everyone puts up is a collective neurosis..Thanks, Freud.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Yes, yes, the facade everyone puts up is a collective neurosis..Thanks, Freud.
    No... but a lot of how you are has to do with how you were raised.

Uhh, duh. Environmental factors, parental factors, socioeconomic factors,random factors...and a society is a structured thing, so there are conditioned responses and expectations. The only true self would perhaps be to live life as a feral child among wolves. But that's probably not what human evolution was somewhat directing itself towards (not that evolution is really guided, per se)..

Uhh, duh. Environmental factors, parental factors, socioeconomic factors,random factors...and a society is a structured thing, so there are conditioned responses and expectations. The only true self would perhaps be to live life as a feral child among wolves. But that's probably not what human evolution was somewhat directing itself towards (not that evolution is really guided, per se)..
    Right. Then so I'm saying no one is just the way they want to be and you shouldn't change it or you shouldn't just let them be that way...
    Last edited by Issues; 27-06-13 at 02:08 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    You think you should just let everyone be however they want to be? That's idiotic. And I'm sure your parents would say the same too.

Oh Karma... yeah that never works. Not for me anyways.
    Tard, pay attention. I'm not the one wanting to justify cheating on my GF and posting with an SN of Issues. You certainly have many.

What I'm saying, with small words since you are clearly IQ/EQ challenged in this, is that you really have no choice but to 'let' others be how they are. In this context of relationships anyway. If you want to open this up to a more general moral/ethical issue, frankly you'll have to grub lower b/c I don't play in the dirt where you live and you aren't anywhere in my neighbourhood.

Be honest with who you are and what you want. If what you really want is a nice GF, then do what you must to maintain that. If what you want is to sport-fcuk, then take a different path. Sooner or later, true colours come out. I speak from experience of a 20 year relationship. You'll only get away with being an ass for so long.

Or (shocking I know), find a GF who will give you both. Good luck, microbrain. You'll need it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I smell a Troll

And it took 83 posts to figure that one out??

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Tard, pay attention. I'm not the one wanting to justify cheating on my GF and posting with an SN of Issues. You certainly have many.

What I'm saying, with small words since you are clearly IQ/EQ challenged in this, is that you really have no choice but to 'let' others be how they are. In this context of relationships anyway. If you want to open this up to a more general moral/ethical issue, frankly you'll have to grub lower b/c I don't play in the dirt where you live and you aren't anywhere in my neighbourhood.

Be honest with who you are and what you want. If what you really want is a nice GF, then do what you must to maintain that. If what you want is to sport-fcuk, then take a different path. Sooner or later, true colours come out. I speak from experience of a 20 year relationship. You'll only get away with being an ass for so long.

Or (shocking I know), find a GF who will give you both. Good luck, microbrain. You'll need it.
    lmao. It's so funny how sensitive people are.

Sooner or later? I don't think so... I know if I want to keep something secret it doesn't ever come up... to my parents or otherwise. For approximately 15 years now I've kept something secret from... well we can call it a branch... and they've never found out. Nor will they ever. Same thing goes for my parents... same thing goes for a lot of people I know.

Plus I don't know why you think that I just have to let others be the way they want to be... that's retarded.
    Last edited by Issues; 28-06-13 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    I smell a Troll
    I'm not a troll.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yawn this guy is boring. I'm not even remotely interested in this wannabe bad-ass troll anymore. We'll have to wait for someone smarter to post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Only 8 minutes later, here is someone smarter!

Heh... I'm certain I'm smarted than all of you... oh whatever... inflate your egos all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    Heh... I'm certain I'm smarted than all of you... oh whatever... inflate your egos all you want.
    Awkward .... much ? lol.... Homer is that you ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast