+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Almost 3 months and no changes...

Almost 3 months and no changes...

Hello, some of you may remember my last threads, many of you probably dont but its been 3months since me and my ex broke up and nothing really changed, she's the one that crosses my mind when i wake up, during the day, before i fall asleep.

We've been 1month with no absolute contact where i havent heard from her then she came back and we talked a week but then i told her i didnt want her talking to me anymore so i told her not to contact me ever again and if she did, i would ignore her right away.

When will i finally start feeling well and complete again?

Somedays im happy some mehhh and some im not...

There's no exact time. While I don't know how you guys broke things off, you seem to be doing the right thing and giving yourself the time and space from her.

Just do yourself a favor and keep yourself busy that way you're not thinking about the feeling late at night. Focus on things that make you happy. Be selfish and just have fun

Im prolly joining the Gym next month, but lately i havent really been busy

And yeah... its at night where it all catches up with me

Do something special for yourself before you go to sleep, like reading a good book, listen to some music, or watch a funny movie.

When its day i listen to rap and it doesnt make me think of her, but at night i get all sentimental and if i listen to music i literally sink..

It can take a while, but if you have any contact with her, it's going to set you back. You need time to adjust to life without her, and that won't happen as long as she's around. Make sure you remind yourself of that if she tries to contact you again.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

lalalita Guest
    I'm not recommending a rebound, but what about going out on some casual dates to show you there are more fish in the sea?

that wont help. not yet. its still too soon. grief can last anything from 6months-2years. prob take another 3months for the depression to fade and the withdawel symptoms. this is the hardest part. it will get easier though.

More 3months?

Oh dear god... i cant take it anymore