+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he serious??

Is he serious??

I have ben dating a guy since Nov' 12 and it was the best. We went out we spent alot of time together and it was cool. It never dawned on me that we only saw each other week day nights, and with my work schedule it didnt bother me much. He always reached out to me as far as call or text and before i even had sex with him, he claimed he loved me now as far as I knew he was single and he lived alone. After 4 months we decided to have sex...and boy I tell it we blew each others minds....After that it was non stop. I began to spoil him buy him gifs and even purchsed the airline tickets for our trip to Vegas to Vegas. While in Vegas i meet up with an old boyfrind who I didnt know was the best frien of the guy I am now dating. The old bf was when I was 14 we are now 33 we were never intimate but he always felt some type of way about me and I knew that......he couldnt wait to tell me all the BS his friend was on he strarted out saying he knows is friend has "feelings for me" and he can see i did as well, I knew he was about to hit me hard with some info after that...My ex bf decided to break the news that my new bf lives with a woman, he has no car that is her car he is driving, he broke and he is not really into me at all he just played me...mind you i was heart broken and that was 2 weeks ago. I didnt bust my ex bf out about what I know i kinda waited for my new bf to be honest so I started asking him to do things like see each other during the day...never happen, or go out on a weekend day...never happen...he decided to tell me about her only using the fact that he told her about me...mind you im in love now.....i believed him! A few days ago he sent me a text say he has to move out of that house because he wants to be with me and I need to help him get a house and car!!! Is he serious??? Guys please tell me what I am dealing wit...he has lied to me from the gate, should I just leave it alone!!

Okay, so let me get this straight, the guy basically pretends to be mr.big shot, then when you find him out for what he really is, a total mooch, he expects you to pick up the pieces for him?

Leave him alone. He sounds awful.

What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the giant SUCKING NOISE coming from your current guy. He's SUCKING YOU DRY just like he is to the other girl. Drop him like a rock and run. Otherwise, you're only going to torture yourself more. I know it's hard to take, and we all (when we're in your shoes) want to believe things will change. But they don't. The best thing you can do is cut him off and fast. In the end, you'll be hurt, but it'll be a flesh wound to compared to how much he'll hurt you if you stay with him. And after you heal from this breakup, you'll be able to go out and find a guy who is going to be your equal- someone who won't treat you like trash. Why stay with someone who is going to bring you down when you can find someone who is your equal through thick and thin?

Yes pretty much

@ Rowen... yur response had me crying laughing!!! That is how i felt, Like WTH get you a house and car!!! are you serious!!!

dump the asshole andbe forever grateful to your exfor having enough respect for you to tell you the truth.
    get away from this guy. hes not worth the air you breath and doesnt love you. dont believe a word he says and dont try to help him with anything

if i was with you now-id shake you. why are you not angry? why havnt you told him to jump off a f**king bridge? come on girl, grow a backbone and hold onto your dignity, pride and self respect.

is his friend single? maybe you should go out with him

Really Great Sex = trip to Vegas, a house and a car.

Sounds about right. What just because he is the guy it sounds totally absurd?

I'm confused - what is the confusion again?