+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating Horror Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    She told me she likes horror movies, I know right? So I bought tickets to see "Silent Hill". Throughout the movie she was cowering and covering her eyes all the damn time. I was trying to cheer her up and even went as far as to ask her weather she wants to leave. But we sat through the movie, at least I loved it. After I said the movie was amazing, no doubt she thought I was a psycho.
    Dude!! That was clearly a signal for you to put your arm around her and make her feel protected... d'uh!!

In 2010, Valentines day, took my now ex-gf to see a movie, was horrible, she hated it (me too), got to my house, cooked for her, was a terrible meal i even stop cooking after that. She then told me the day was horrible.

The worst thing was i found out she was having a conversation with a guy and said that the day with me was horrible. Thanks now ex-gf.

Lmao at some of these stories.

Worse for me was a blind date set up and I did as a favor for a family friend and all I was told was the woman was older than me -- I'll ****ing say - she ended up being one of my junior high teachers, LMAO too weird, I excused myself and left.

She wanted set up with younger guys. Makes me wonder if she ever ****ed students.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12