+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls! I need to the Honest to God Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    i think you look good in the first picture. cant really see the second one properly.

to be moremy type: you would need to cut your hair short, get rid of the sideburns and shave your face

hope this helps
    So from a scale from 1-10. I'm more like a 5-6ish?

Keep in mind that attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. A girl might think you're a 8 in her own personal attractiveness scale, another girl might think you're a 2, and so on.

take no notice of the lads giving you a hard time OP. they do that a lot. ignore, ignore, ignore

I don't think you are ugly, you are decent looking so I have no idea why she said that.

Maybe it has nothing to do with your looks and more your personality.

and please forget the whole rating thing. its made up by insecure losers who feel the need to make women feel bad about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by paythebills View Post
    I don't think you are ugly, you are decent looking so I have no idea why she said that.

Maybe it has nothing to do with your looks and more your personality.
    But both instances where before I even talked to them, so it was purely based on my looks. I guess it's just because I'm average looking.

Quote Originally Posted by dating710 View Post
    But both instances where before I even talked to them, so it was purely based on my looks. I guess it's just because I'm average looking.
    Maybe the vibe you give off wasn't attractive to them.

Even the ugliest of men can pull it off if they carry themselves with confidence (not arrogance).

Do I look arrogant? The other poster said I looked effeminate and had a girl posture?

I think the only way to see whether you have effeminate gestures is to at least see a video of you. You can't tell by just the photos you posted here.

But, really, just ignore him. You are a good looking guy, just be confident and you'll find the right girl for you.

Do I look arrogant? The other poster said I looked effeminate and had a girl posture?
    NO! Some people think that being arrogant is being confident. I wasn't giving an opinion about you.

Maybe you should post a more natural picture, the first picture looks slightly photoshopped and modelly

The second picture is more natural. No edits. The first picture just has a tint applied to it, no photoshop.

Am I unattractive? Please be honest. I've went on two blind dates recently and during the first date the girl sees me after I bought two movie tickets, pulls out her phone, and calls her friend in front of me and says, "why'd you lie about his looks?" She ended up watching the movie with me, but wouldn't talk to me and was rude. And then on the second blind date, the first thing the girl said to me was I have to leave in twenty minutes to meet up with a friend. We had a lot in common, but I could tell she wasn't interested the second she saw me. I've never had a girlfriend before or even been kissed. I'm starting to think I'm ugly. I've even tried online dating. No one ever responds to my messages and I don't send the generic, "hey" messages. I actually make the messages 4-5 sentence long that are funny, demonstrate I read their profile, and ask questions. Attachment 1803 Attachment 1804
    If the pics you linked are you, you look cute to me, nothing wrong with how you look or how you dress at all. You sound like you are being polite too, so can't be a manners thing, maybe go out with a female friend and have her record you on her phone as you go thru a fake date with her and watch it back and see if you can spot any issues. Sometimes we cannot see it ourselves until shown to us. That was v rude to say that in front of you about your looks, some ppl have zero class. You wouldn't want to date a person like that anyhow, so don't sweat the loss of her, let her make someone else unhappy :p

I agree with devilish you sit like a girl(some weird pose with your neck) and girls find you too feminine and I think you are pouting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast