+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Small guys are better off dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar View Post
    Sometimes the secret to find, is to stop searching. Height has nothing to do with attraction, theirs a physical attraction and a psychological attraction. When you sweat, hormones are let loose that men and woman can pickup on and actually attempt to match that DNA from the other person to that of their own to see if you can produce healthy off-spring.
    That makes sense..for attractive people. Us uglies have to be proactive and hope against hope that we find something.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Absolutely ludicrous.

I was 5'9" from 15 - 22. My love life was EXTREMELY active during those years. I'm not bragging - I'm ashamed of my actions then... but I bedded more than 50 women in that time-frame, most of 'em hot. Your attitude is ENTIRELY your problem. You want to enter into a transactional relationship with women: "I'm all this, so you should give me that." which will send 'em packin'.

YC's problem isn't his height either. It's his disdain for anything that bears the XX chromosome.

5'9 was probably tall back then. Recent health developments IIRC mean that more males are over 6' these days.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

LOLOL... 5'9" was average then. When I was 22 I grew another inch and the new census established the average at 5'10". I'm still average.

Keep makin' excuses, monkey-boy.

You're so lucky. I'd kill to be average.

...and I've known lots of guys in my life that were below average that scored regularly. My brother (5'7") scored SPECTACULARLY... his wife is a total hottie. She's an inch taller than him, BTW.

Keep blaming something other than yourself, Cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Absolutely ludicrous.

I was 5'9" from 15 - 22. My love life was EXTREMELY active during those years. I'm not bragging - I'm ashamed of my actions then... but I bedded more than 50 women in that time-frame, most of 'em hot. Your attitude is ENTIRELY your problem. You want to enter into a transactional relationship with women: "I'm all this, so you should give me that." which will send 'em packin'.

YC's problem isn't his height either. It's his disdain for anything that bears the XX chromosome.
    Holy @#!% Eurika!! Thank you so much. I think you are right this is EXACTLY my problem or at least the bulk of it.

This post is due to a really hurtful experience regarding this subject. I had to quit my job becuase of it. But, I will take your advice and field test it. Wadya say YC?

Sarcasm? .

^ I got news for you, bud. Things were going well with a girl last night until she asked my height. When I told her she thanked me for the interest and said goodbye. That one really could have turned out well if I wasn't so short..

Date Asian chicks.

Asians are pretentious and the ones that come to America and party all the time are the worst of all the brats.

average height for a girl is prob 5"2-5"5. just stay away from the tall girls. of course there gonna want a guy over 6".

im getting bored of you b**ches feeling sorry for yourselfs. its your attitude thats unattractive. nobody wants a sobbing damsel in distress for a bf with a poor me negative attitude. grow some balls
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Asians are pretentious and the ones that come to America and party all the time are the worst of all the brats.
    So you're racist too. Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lots of sweet beautiful ones in Vancouver....you live in a shit hole.....time to move.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast