+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Small guys are better off dead.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    average height for a girl is prob 5"2-5"5. just stay away from the tall girls. of course there gonna want a guy over 6".

im getting bored of you b**ches feeling sorry for yourselfs. its your attitude thats unattractive. nobody wants a sobbing damsel in distress for a bf with a poor me negative attitude. grow some balls
    I'd be full alpha bro male if I had a girlfriend. I tend to rise up to the occasion (when an occasion is to be had).

All short guys want tall guys. All tall girls want tall guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    So you're racist too. Lovely.
    I'm being O.C.-specific. Asians here are sick of the child genius stigma so they party hard to try desperately to blend in. And when they're around smarter people, they get so pedantic. So they get the best of both worlds.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

...and I've known lots of guys in my life that were below average that scored regularly. My brother (5'7") scored SPECTACULARLY... his wife is a total hottie. She's an inch taller than him, BTW.

Keep blaming something other than yourself, Cupcake.
    Yup, I'm also 5'7" and have enjoyed my fair share of women. But unlike YC, I approach, confidently speak, and can take being rejected.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

5'6 is where girls see a guy as a creep and a midget.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Yeah, you're right. You should just give up. Nobody's ever going to want you, so why bother?

Sarcasm? .
    No, no. Sorry, just a bit enthusiastic. The fact that my competition was such a loser, made be start looking at the whole things as, "But, I'm A, B and C and he is D, E and F. WTF? Why dosen't she value these things." But I actully wasn't being cool and relaxed nearly as much as the player. And he is at most an 1" taller then me.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    ^ I got news for you, bud. Things were going well with a girl last night until she asked my height. When I told her she thanked me for the interest and said goodbye. That one really could have turned out well if I wasn't so short..
    YC, I honestly am still confused about what to do. The exact same thing happened to me. Girl at work, everthing going great then she asked my height right out of the blue. After I told her she avoided me like the plauge for weeks and made short jokes. I know your pain and frustration.

What about the person inside? Does this mean nothing? The girl at work new I was a nice guy, she said so herself as a compliment. But she chose a married db player. He would call me pee wee and make other insulting remarkes about my size. She saw him do this. He evenutally hurt her and she returned to me. By then I had no choice but to decline. The whole thing is stupid, painful and a loss for both. Only the player got what he wanted, while two others are left a broke heart and a lost future that may have been very promising for both.

But here is what I don't understand. Didn't she, like the girl you were talking to, already know your relative height. What kind of girl wants a number? And the player is, at best, only and inch taller then me, though he does have me by 50 lbs. But, I am solid muscle and get approached by people on the street for training advice. The player is fat. Do we give off such negative vibes when asked about our height that it turns girls off. I just don't understand.

I have heard people say women instinctively look for protection and providing ability. I have seen so many women attracted and stay with 'big' guys even when they treat them like crap. They know this, they know the little guy next door would be the perfet guy, but decline. I can even see the sadness on their faces some times in doing this. It's amazing. This hypnotizing effect of height often hurts both women and small guys because the true valued qualities are overlooked and ignored. What are we to do? I just think it is very sad.

BTW, I lived in China for 2 years. (No not to date Asian women lol). Despite the hype, Asian women are EXACTLY the same, at least Chinese women, Janpanese women may be different. What I found was that they liked American men BECAUSE they are TALL and RICH. If you are small, they figure they can get that at home without all the complexities and they pass just the same.

I don't think it is height. I think that some men are just so self-conscious they are awkward for a woman to be around. Nobody is perfect. We all have flaws. If you think your flaw is going to hold you back, it probably will. You seem to be obsessed about this one rejection that happened at your work, which is the worst place to date BTW. Just let it go, move on, and quit worrying about your height. It is just an excuse for failure, and as long as you believe it, it will prevent you from succeeding. You can't do a damn thing about your height anyway, except wear taller shoes, so you better start playing up some of your assets, instead of clinging to your flaws.

^ I got news for you, bud. Things were going well with a girl last night until she asked my height. When I told her she thanked me for the interest and said goodbye. That one really could have turned out well if I wasn't so short..
    Dude, that makes you the male equivalent of the "fat chick." See how that feels. Now what do you think of shallow people?

Uh, I always thought of shallow people as shallow people and nothing more. Who am I to pass any other kind of judgment?

I already knew how that feels because girls never liked me. It's partially attributable to my height.

Well, any girl who would judge you solely based on height is shallow. Now go find a fat girl.

..the girl that rejected me on account of my height was a BBW...

one thing you guys need to learn. women who stay with men who treat them badly have issues. maybe they got no attention off daddy or he was a bad role model,
    maybe they have low self esteem/insecurity which makes them thing they cant do any better, maybe they were bullied or abused or maybe they think if they can be the one to tame him it makes her special.

its funny how guys like you lot chase girls who want a bad boy when those bad boys would prob cut their own arm off to get the type of woman only you guys can get.
    they are settling for the damaged, insecure women coz healthy, confident women dont give them the time of day..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

..the girl that rejected me on account of my height was a BBW...
    WTF? Dude, I thought you had standards.

No. These days I'm open to any girl.

Hmm. Well, typically, BBW have evolved to have nicer personalities, but I guess you found a shallow one. Maybe she wasn't big enough.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast