+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Small guys are better off dead.

Maybe its your "little man " syndrome thats actually letting you down ? You clearly have a complex about it and it sticks out like Bull's balls on a flea. Alot of women will steer clear of you because this is all you rattle on about.... There's f all you can do about. We are who we are... So just get on with life. Hit the gym if you want a bit of form, and be kind to yourself HTH.

lol some girls cant help wat they're attracted to bro.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

There IS a silver lining..provided a short guy is attractive enough to get a girl in the end. Most short guys die out and don't meet women; it's too much of a barrier for most women. They'd rather date a rapist, drug dealer and murderer than a short guy/
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Mate, 5'9 is tall, and if you're looking fit, then even better. A lot of girls just like guys that are confident and have a strong presence around them. Don't let a misguided attitude get in way. Don't pursue superficial girls who care about a few inches.
    MOVINGforward...

lol..

so you're short, get with it. it as is it is. And? Quit whining and accept things you cannot change.

lalalita Guest
    The guy I'm involved with is 5'7", and he's one hell of a man and a welter weight fighter. He makes comments that he's "short", but I've never really seen him as such since he's confident and carries himself very well. I'm also only 5'2", so that plays into things too.

Chicks are rarely 5'2 and 5'7 for a man legally entitles him to vote and enjoy the rights provided by the Constitution.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

lol.. I don't give a shit who you are, or your agenda. go ahead, call me scared lol... You clearly let some stranger across the world ruffle you up, so who is the pussy/fool? lol..

I understand how you and your kind think, you're all ****ing ego and no substance.

Besides, who the hell are you so "good" to? lol.. most posts on this forum are attacks or rude comments seemingly.

"Hey, my babe is always unhappy, what can I do?"

"get the **** over it, she is as she is"

lol..

Hey, Im a 6' guy and I can tell you that height isnt the answer. I have no luck with women lol. I think im fairly good looking, but my problem is Im a little awkward, especially when I am atrracted to someone, and I second guess myself. There was a chick at work that I talked to a little bit, best looking woman I have seen for a LONG time, and she was totally into me. I just didnt realize it until it was too late because I was so nervous that I couldnt pick up her signals, then she moved out of state... I gotta work on that. Also I have a very small circle of friends so I dont meet and interact very much with women.
    Yes sometimes I get a little down on myself because I think there is something wrong with me, but lately i have been realizing that if you think theres something wrong with you, women will too. I have a bodybuilder friend who is like 5'5" he makes up for his shortness by being F'ing shredded. but he is also super confident. When I met him he was dating a girl who was like 5'11" Now he is with a bodybuilder chick who is the same height I think. I know its hard, trust me I know, but I have found out in the past that everytime I just said F it I am who I am, women will like me or they wont.... Thats when I met women.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345