+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible? Girls?

Well, you should show her more effort then..
    I AM A LOVE ON THE LOST

Is it possible? Girls?

The girl that rejects you is always the most attractive.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by tzz4fun View Post
    Ok, since no one here knows me I have no reasons to lie or something in this post, here's the thing:
    There's this girl I had a crush on, I met her like 6 months ago, we had a lot of dates and conversations, but mostly like friends, I really wanted to get to know her. And I did. And I fell in love. One day I told her about my feelings (I knew it would make things weird between us, but I am sure it was the right thing to do) and she was upset, she told me she was shocked to hear that (I'm sure she wasn't THAT shocked). We didn't talk for like 2 weeks, then we talked once in a while, first time I called her after 2 weeks she was very excited about it (her tone at least). It's funny that a lot of time passed, I don't think about her so often, once in a while she pops into my head. But she is the female version of me. I mean we both did the same things when we were kids, we have similar tastes, we can soooooo easily anticipate each other and so on, it's like we are the same person. I'm not in love with her anymore, it was just a crush, but I know there can't be someone who is a perfect match for me more than she is.

Now here's the question (and guys, buzz off. I've seen a lot of guys answering in this "ask a female" topic, men and women don't think the same, so I'm really not interested in your opinion here): is it possible for you girls not to have feelings for a guy now, but have them after a year, let's say? And in this one year period you don't see the guy at all. After a year, his physic is different, his attitude is different and so on. Is it possible? I currently have a girlfriend, she's hot, really. But I can't bond with here like I did with the girl I was telling you about. I just know she's the one for me. I can't explain why, but I just know it ...

Thanks for your time
    Yes, it is possible especially if you still remained in somewhat contact over that year and stayed friendly, it would mean she would still occasionally think about you. I think you scared her off with the i love you's so soon, if you had of waited to get closer to her over time and then maybe shared your love feelings she would have understand and maybe felt the same, you never know. Saying I have feelings of love can scare off some girls as quick as it can off some guys. Maybe you should confront the past girl about this, but not while you are still dating your current, might be time for a relationship break while you figure it all out, what do you think? I don't think it is right to string others along.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

It`s no wonder she rejected you....you don't have any balls to break up with your GF. Way to go.

Nope.

Women decide in the first 5 seconds if they could ever sleep with a guy. I don't care how much you built up your body. Physical attraction either exists, or doesn't.

LOL I thought it was 7 seconds.....either or it's true...it is determined in a split second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12