+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why are white american girls racist and judge a guy by his nationality only ?

Why are white american girls racist and judge a guy by his nationality only ?

And refuse to date\marry non whites ?

What made you come to this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    What made you come to this conclusion?
    The white nationalist movements

I don't think this is necessarily accurate - in fact, 'white' people are more likely to marry/date people of different ethnicity than any other race.

I have Jewish, Pakistani and Indian friends - neither will ever consider dating or marrying anyone out of their race/religion. Are they racist?

The only reason I would not date someone who was a certain race/religion, for example, is if they expected me to conform to their religion - I have my own beliefs and they're not changeable.

That's not how the majority of Americans think.

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    I don't think this is necessarily accurate - in fact, 'white' people are more likely to marry/date people of different ethnicity than any other race.

I have Jewish, Pakistani and Indian friends - neither will ever consider dating or marrying anyone out of their race/religion. Are they racist?

The only reason I would not date someone who was a certain race/religion, for example, is if they expected me to conform to their religion - I have my own beliefs and they're not changeable.
    yes but you're from New Zealand . Much like the neighboring Australia NZ is a tolerant and anti-racist nation. How many KKK and neo-nazi\white nationalist movements do you have in NZ ? Exactly , none .

I don't think ALL women from the USA are like that.
    Last edited by searock; 26-06-13 at 06:34 PM.

I'm not from the US but I doubt all people there are racist..

I wouldn't date someone who comes from a background where men and women are not seen as equal and I would not marry a religious man..

It's not a race issue - it might be for some (there are racists in every country), it's more of a compatibility issue.

Jewish men often want their women to 'convert' if they're not Jewish. Some women are simply not okay with this. Same applies to Muslim men dating outside of their religion. Some ethnicities have strict gender roles that American women might not want to follow. Also, there's the issue of long-term prospects - I might be able to date an Arabic guy, but he probably won't marry me (as has happened to a couple of friends). They dated for years then he went back to Egypt or wherever and married an obedient 19 year old.

Sometimes, due to cultural/religious reasons, people just aren't compatible and it has nothing to do with color. Sometimes, it does have to do with color but who are we to say who people can be attracted to? I'm personally not attracted to Asian men...it's not racism.