+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are guys scared of the truth?

I know, I feel stupid complaining publicly about it but you get to that point when the party involved isn't listening you look elsewhere to make sense of it for yourself. I agree, this has been on going for abit and he is if anything worse, before he would at least show me some respect, but now it is like " how dare I even ask" and we are still intimate and he says I love you,l so to me that says I can dare. *sighs* And then he has the nerve to say I don't respect him, which is to guilt me into stfu, I think. Bc I feel bad.

I know I am flogging and flogging over and over because I love them. If he told the truth I know I would walk away. It is all I want to let me, I can't see him having the courage to be honest with me and then if so I need the courage to do as you said.

Your thanks is back on your account, maybe my pc doesn't make the forum work right for me, idk. Stuff shows, then doesn't it logs me out as I type, lol.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I think some guys weren't raised properly by their mom (or especially, their dad).

Completely agree I never lie and some say am too honest, gets me kicked in the nuts sometimes, but I'll never change, just keep looking for that lady who'll take me as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Yes, that's precisely why I would never lie.
    This is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybegood View Post
    Completely agree I never lie and some say am too honest, gets me kicked in the nuts sometimes, but I'll never change, just keep looking for that lady who'll take me as I am.

I am honest too and I get told I am cold or I am naggy, lol. Like something is wrong with saying how you feel and being honest, I always try to be diplomatic about it. I think if someone lies to you, they seem to prefer you never address it with them, but you harsh their chilled vibe by bring the truth into it.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12