+ Follow This Topic

Thread: nuts

nuts

Hello, this is my second topic and the first topic in sex talk.

I am making this topic because I am worried about my nuts, or nut actually. I am scared that maybe this affects my sexual life somehow.

Ok, its about a nut. Left nut is a bit broken, since, since.. I don't remember when. Anyway, I have made through some serious kicks and accidents with my nuts, when kid. Right nut seems to be ok but left nut is like split into two parts and both parts are attached with one string, so, both parts are like attached from one point only and that makes the nut a bit lower than the other.

My concern is, that is it possible that this may affect my future sexual life? How? Can this affect my spermatosoids somehow? Will I be able to make woman pregnant in the future to have kids? May this thing lessen the cum amount while orgasm?
    And since I got those accidents while being a kid, then it wasn't so bad, actually, I don't remember there was something wrong with them... Can this thing turn worse after years?

Haven't talked about this topic with my doctor and I doubt I ever will.

And as my left nut is a bit lower that the right one (just a bit), then can this be a turn off for girls?

I just want to do my monkey business normally.

Thanks.
    Last edited by boobaa; 03-07-05 at 07:29 AM.

why don't you want to talk to a doctor about it?

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa

Haven't talked about this topic with my doctor and I doubt I ever will.
    Like misombra already pointed out...you should do it, better to be on the safe side.

And as my left nut is a bit lower that the right one (just a bit), then can this be a turn off for girls?

Thanks.
    This part is normal, don't worry about it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear God that's the worst thing I've ever read on this forum.

Tone Guest
    hahaha

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    for your information, your nuts are not solid like a "real" nut in a shell. they are actually made of soft tissues like your tounge. now with that in mind, i could kick you numerous times in your mouth, and your tounge will never break into two pieces, however it will be buised like a b*tch.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yep, you should visit your doc as soon as possible.
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

Your left and right testicles should hang at different heights, or it will be very painful. Its nature's brilliance at work again. They're like that cuz if they were at the same height, being between your legs always, they'd bang into each other and be very un-comfortable to carry around....lol

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipaa
    Your left and right testicles should hang at different heights, or it will be very painful. Its nature's brilliance at work again. They're like that cuz if they were at the same height, being between your legs always, they'd bang into each other and be very un-comfortable to carry around....lol
    i learned that in sex ed!
    so dont be disappointed about that part, boobaa..
    however, you should be concerned that ur .....how do you say...in *ahem* 2 pieces.

yikes!

Well, as was stated before, testicals are not the kind of objects to 'crack' but would rather go "squish" if REALLY traumatized. (Oh, just the thought....**shudder**)

Testicals are somewhat like kidneys; One can do the job for two.
    Testicals produce sperm cells and they also produce hormones that can make puberty a living Hell, but thats (largely) all they do. Ejaculate is produced elsewhere. Thats why you can't tell any change after a vasectomy. It looks pretty much the same.

I suspect you are the proud owner of something called a varicocele. This is a clump of veins that sometimes form in the scrotum and resemble a third ball (so to speak). Totally benign. You'll probably only notice it when you get a really nasty case of blue balls.

Hernia might also come into play. Distended intestine can also mimic a testicle. See a friggin' doctor, man, and get some REAL info. (No relfection Nurseman. Just pisses me off that some people refuse to see a medical expert about a medical issue. As if NOT seeing a physician is going to make it, or anxiety over it, go away. Dumb denial.)

Hell, it isn't so bad at all, it is barely noticable, I only feel it when I touch my left testicale closely. Hell, guess I just live with it, its not a problem, at least my nuts doesn't hurt until being kicked.
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Wait your nuts hurt when being kicked? Dude you should really get that checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wait your nuts hurt when being kicked? Dude you should really get that checked out.
    tone, you have no idea...

(i play lacross.)
    MONAME!!!!

Tone Guest
    It was just a joke!