+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like sex?

lalalita Guest
    I love sex. I usually have a higher sex drive than the men I am with. Your post is a generalization that doesn't represent all women.

Testosterone is the sex hormone. Men have a lot more of it. Women have some, but not very much. Evolution rewarded men who liked sex by giving them many children. The ones who didn't, died out. Women didn't need to seek out sex. Men have always sought it out for them. Evolution rewarded women who picked worthy men. The ones who didn't starved to death. Now we have social programs that reward women who pick un-worthy men. So there are a lot of them. There are also a lot more un-worthy men because they are being rewarded too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The sex drive of women usually kicks in when their partners are talented lovers. Unfortunately, this doesn't apply to most 20-somethings.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Some girls simply need more time to fully come in contact with their sexuality. The sexual act is more complex for a woman, it requires a high degree of emotional and mental participation too and most probably this is the only way to find it truly rewarding. In order to have these three aspects aligned one needs a certain psychological development and the opportunity to meet the right person. Simple sex is insufficient for and undesired by many women, they require emotional and mental stimulation, a strong connection to their partner too, a mixture of love and passion.
    Last edited by Valixy; 28-06-13 at 07:50 AM. Reason: adding

i actually think most men and women are equal when it comes to drive. i think society has thought women sex is bad whilst teaching men its normal. young men are bullied in school for being virgins-so theres a lot of peer pressure to hurry up and get laid. lots of teenage boys and girls are not emotionally ready but are physically. the media plays a huge part in gender roles which promote "studs" and slaughter "whores". its all sterotypical bulls**t which i really dont buy into. i prefer to be myself, form my own conclusions and be who i want to be.

if i wanted to go out and f**k ever many in town-i would and society wouldnt stop me. But i dont believe in casual sex so i dont do it. and i wouldnt date a guy who is like that either.

the one thing i hate is double standards. if a bloke wants to sleep around-fine go and do it. just dont judge the women your f**king and call them whores. and dont think your entitled to a "good girl" when you finally get bored. your not. if you dont agree with women sleeping around-you shouldnt agree with men doing it either. simple

we are an equal society. always were-like wolves-alpha males and alpha females. society, religion, money, power f**ked that up and brainwashed everyone. now things ate going back to the way they should be with equality being important and thats the way it should be

You are painfully misinformed. I know you're 20, but you sound 12. There's a bunch of guys your age at my gym, and I swear, they are as immature as middle-schoolers.

Women love sex just as much. We just don't walk around with our dicks hanging out to prove it.

Lesbians have less sex than any other type of couple, and they generally experience less sexual intimacy the longer the relationship lasts

Proves my point

It doesnt prove anything. Apparantly monogamous men and women have more sex throughout their lives than anyone else. Lesbians are a minority-a small % of the world so the statistics will not add up when you compare them to straight people.

Your young and very misinformed. Boys in my year when i was going to school believed girls dont masturbate. I dont know how they came to that conclusion. Just more stereotypical crap

Maybe when you have a long term gf and if you are good in bed-your theories about women will change when she has a higher sex drive than you

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    Lesbians have less sex than any other type of couple, and they generally experience less sexual intimacy the longer the relationship lasts

Proves my point
    Uh, no it doesn't. It doesn't prove that women don't like sex.

lalalita Guest

Proves my point
    cites what study?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    cites what study?
    University of Washington sociologist Pepper Schwartz

University of Washington sociologist Pepper Schwartz
    It still doesn't prove your point. Wanting to have sex less often doesn't mean not liking sex.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    It still doesn't prove your point. Wanting to have sex less often doesn't mean not liking sex.
    yes it does.if you love something you want it all the time.

Plus women technically cant have sex with each other. Maybe the amount of oral they have is double what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Plus women technically cant have sex with each other. Maybe the amount of oral they have is double what we have.
    have you experienced girl on girl?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast