+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like sex?

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    yes it does.if you love something you want it all the time.
    Have you ever had a gf? Where are you gettin your info from? If this "theory" is just something you read somewhere then it proves nothing.

Experts thought women couldnt orgasm at all up until the last century.. Idiots.

And many "experts" still right crap on the internet like "dont worry if you can only make her orgasm 30% of the time-women dont mind, its the closeness they like" if i was with a guy who couldnt make me cum 99% of the time-he would be dumped and id say a large % of women agree with me on that..

Im not sure why your hell bent on arguing that were wrong. You should be delighted that women actually do like sex lol

I dont know why anyone is bothering with this snapper head. He cant be told.... at 20 he knows everything. More fun to watch him fall on his sword.... situation normal.

yes it does.if you love something you want it all the time.
    False. I love chocolate, yet I wouldn't want to eat it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    I dont know why anyone is bothering with this snapper head. He cant be told.... at 20 he knows everything. More fun to watch him fall on his sword.... situation normal.
    your just an elderly man that can't manage a hard enough dick to have sex

your just an elderly man that can't manage a hard enough dick to have sex
    Lol... cocky. Not real cocky with cougars, from what I can tell. Punching above your weight ....errr Toyboy *laughs*
    Dont pretend to know me ssshhwweeetheart

why dont girls like sex as much as guys? I mean, I really wish I didn't like sex that much, cause for men its practically a NEED women can go without and not miss it too bad. Why is that? If I go to long without masturbating or sex I'm clawing the walls. Now dont think I'm saying this as an insult, I respect purity and I admire that about women, I'm just wondering why women dont seem to mind much. How much do you like sex?
    ROFLMFAO!!!!

Duuuuuude... you just haven't met a girl that you're sexually compatible with yet. Girls (women) like sex just as much as guys.

Lol... cocky. Not real cocky with cougars, from what I can tell. Punching above your weight ....errr Toyboy *laughs*
    Dont pretend to know me ssshhwweeetheart
    Don't pretend to know me dinosaur.you mad cos u have lower levels of testosterone and can't satisfy your missus, she's already in the hunt for some fresh young cock

Don't pretend to know me dinosaur.you mad cos u have lower levels of testosterone and can't satisfy your missus, she's already in the hunt for some fresh young cock
    Aha... so now that you've been called out, you're calling names. Nice. Know who and what you are now.

lol.... Gee. Cougars might like a guy that can punctuate for a start.. I think you have your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities..

lol.... Gee. Cougars might like a guy that can punctuate for a start.. I think you have your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities..
    I can guarantee i will bang a cougar before you can manage to get your wrinkly dick up

toyboy while sex is an important part of a relationship-thsres a lot more to loving someone than just shagging. its not true that all coiuples who love each other should want to have sex ALL the time. its impossible for a start and if all there is to your relationship is sex-you wont survive the tough times together when you have nothing else to fall back on.

example: one of you loses your job-sex aint gonna fix it

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    toyboy while sex is an important part of a relationship-thsres a lot more to loving someone than just shagging. its not true that all coiuples who love each other should want to have sex ALL the time. its impossible for a start and if all there is to your relationship is sex-you wont survive the tough times together when you have nothing else to fall back on.

example: one of you loses your job-sex aint gonna fix it
    I'm only 20, why would I want a serious relationship

lalalita Guest
    at 20, you can't make such general statements. perhaps you're speaking from personal experience?

you mentioned love so i responded to let you know that theres more to it than just sex

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    at 20, you can't make such general statements. perhaps you're speaking from personal experience?
    nah maybe i just need an older lady to prove me wrong

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast