+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like sex?

Why don't girls like sex?

why dont girls like sex as much as guys? I mean, I really wish I didn't like sex that much, cause for men its practically a NEED women can go without and not miss it too bad. Why is that? If I go to long without masturbating or sex I'm clawing the walls. Now dont think I'm saying this as an insult, I respect purity and I admire that about women, I'm just wondering why women dont seem to mind much. How much do you like sex?

FYI girls masturbate. Idiot........

I love sex but Im only gonna do it with someone I care about. I can do it myself if I dont have a man. Simple

Plus women don't cum every time coz a lot of men are clueless so when he rolls over and falls asleep-shes gotta look after herself.
    Last edited by michelle23; 27-06-13 at 10:26 PM.

We have something called CONTROL. Well some women don't, but most do.

If you really liked sex as much as guys, then you WOULDN'T have control. That's what you don't get

I know lots of guys who dont sleep around and never wanted to. Men who would f**k anything or anyone are a minority. Most do have control. If they didnt-they would be like dogs chasing b**ches in heat all the time or all locked up for rape..

mlh is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Girls can like sex as much as guys and probably do but we don't like to admit it. Honestly I like sex alot and want to have it alot. Yet I feel like society's rules stop alot of girls from expressing their sexuality fully because it seems "slutty" or whatever. Most girls also only fully express how much they like sex in relationships. So get a girlfriend, learn what she likes, and I guarantee she will want sex probably as much if not more than you.

Your question doesn't make sense: most girls do like sex.

It is true what the above poster said about our male-centered society that inhibits women from freely expressing their sexuality, in fear of being considered "slutty" and the like. Hopefully, this will get better in time.

mine and my bfs sex drive is equal. 4-5 times a week-occasionally more than once a day.. id do it more if we didnt work 6days a week lol. and were together nearly 5years. if we split up i would really miss sex but i have too much self respect to have a one-night stand

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    mine and my bfs sex drive is equal. 4-5 times a week-occasionally more than once a day.. id do it more if we didnt work 6days a week lol. and were together nearly 5years. if we split up i would really miss sex but i have too much self respect to have a one-night stand
    when do you ever work?

I think a lot of girls do like sex, and they like to orgasm. But some girls it's just so obvious they are faking the orgasm. That's what most girls do... they fake it... and normally guys can't tell because they're stupid and guilable.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    if we split up i would really miss sex but i have too much self respect to have a one-night stand
    proves my point

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    proves my point
    She's just saying she likes to have sex with someone she's emotionally attached to, idk why... I have the kind of problem where I normally can't get full erect if I don't know the person enough. I need to talk to them for a few days, maybe 3? And then normally I'm good to go! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    She's just saying she likes to have sex with someone she's emotionally attached to, idk why... I have the kind of problem where I normally can't get full erect if I don't know the person enough. I need to talk to them for a few days, maybe 3? And then normally I'm good to go! lol
    that proves my point. not all men just want to bang anything or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    proves my point
    no it doesnt. i wouldnt enjoy having sex with someone i dont know. i wouldnt orgasm coz i would feel uncomfortable and not be able to fully relax. id have more fun on my own. theres no point having sex if you dont orgasm.

try it-have sex for a min and then stop before you cum. see how frustrating it can be for a girl if the guy is useless

an orgasm can easily be achieved on your own. sex to me is personal-i only want to do it with someone im attached to emotionally.
    Last edited by michelle23; 28-06-13 at 04:59 AM.

the only time I didn't like sex was when a guy was a crappy lay. Perhaps it's you??
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast