+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the worse thing you were ever asked to do in bed, did you agree and did it..

What is the worse thing you were ever asked to do in bed, did you agree and did it..

Or did you refuse.

Did it cause you to break up after?
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Is any of it Bad ? If they are not into what i'm into, then they are cut from the team

Alright, I'll be the one to break the ice. About a year and a half ago, a guy asked me to drink my own urine in front of him. Needless to say, I asked him for a glass... Then I pissed in the glass, dumped it on him, and left.

We weren't dating, though, so it was all good. I just deleted his number from my phone.

I had a girlfriend stop me in the middle of sex and tell me to put a condom on. I was annoyed because I was already wearing one. I told her so and kept at it, but she pulled away and started an argument. I pointed down at it and said "look, it's right there." She tried to claim that I slipped one on just then, and it turned into a bigger argument that completely killed the mood. No, we didn't break up over it, though it was a while before we had sex again.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

cant think of anything. iv never been asked to do anything i wouldnt like to do. me and my bf are the same sexually. like the same things and both open minded to trying new things. only things im not open to is sharing each other with someone else, threesoms, swapping etc or anal and he doesnt want to do those things either.

obviously i wouldnt be open to unusual fetishes either like urine, dressing up as babies, torture etc lol. ive heard of a few extreme ones which i think are plain bonkers

Thanks are missing off to click on all your replies. So thank you for your replies.

@ rafterman, bad if it makes someone scared, cry, or flee the room, or call the police lol.

@ Rowen, nice reaction, that is horrible to ask you to drink your urine, it is like someone asking to defecate on another's face, why would anyone be ok with that. lol

@Vincenzo, obviously she had some paranoia preggy issues and really wanted you to be wearing condoms always? If getting pregnant concerned her did she also take the pill on her part, or only make you wear condoms?

@ michelle, you and your bf sound nicely matched as a couple, and good he doesn't force you to do anything you don't like too. Lots of my gf's won't do anal at all.

Worse was my 2nd bf asked me to make out with his then boss so he could get a promotion, I asked if he was high, that was ridiculous. We broke up later that week, because he was dead serious, that is pathetic and I flat out said no, work hard like others do and earn a promotion. He said I wasn't a supportive gf, lawls?

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Worse was my 2nd bf asked me to make out with his then boss so he could get a promotion, I asked if he was high, that was ridiculous. We broke up later that week, because he was dead serious, that is pathetic and I flat out said no, work hard like others do and earn a promotion. He said I wasn't a supportive gf, lawls?
    You did the right thing dumping him

lol Yeah, some people are just sick. I'm glad you dumped your boyfriend, though!

Thank you, Michelle and Rowen. I had some other weird requests but if not so creepy I am happy to try anything at least once to know if I would enjoy it, as long as my partner is willing too.

My current roommates bf wanted her to do anal, as he told her finally do anal. She only agreed if she could strap on him 1st, and he said ok, which she thought he'd go no wai. She did him, then he her and now she likes it and wonders why she was scared of trying for so long.

Had an ex ask me to piss on her, lmao not in bed during outdoors sex at a beach-- I obliged her.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Thank you, Michelle and Rowen. I had some other weird requests but if not so creepy I am happy to try anything at least once to know if I would enjoy it, as long as my partner is willing too.

My current roommates bf wanted her to do anal, as he told her finally do anal. She only agreed if she could strap on him 1st, and he said ok, which she thought he'd go no wai. She did him, then he her and now she likes it and wonders why she was scared of trying for so long.
    He's gay....uhm yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    He's gay....uhm yeah.
    Not necessarily... it feels good whether he's gay or not.

What straight man is gonna let a woman stick any thing in there ass? I like my men rugged and thankfully I haven't dealt with a questionable man.

I don't think the dude is gay because he wanted to ass **** his Girlfriend and called her bluff, lmao. Maybe the OP can give more details on that situation.

Would I let a GF, no, but if she didn't want anal sex I would keep asking either.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What straight man is gonna let a woman stick any thing in there ass?
    Any man that wants to feel that kind of pleasure. Every un-prejudiced healthy man feels pleasure when stimulated anally in the right way, not just gay men.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast