+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I absolutely don't know what to think...

I absolutely don't know what to think...

Hey guys

it's my first post on here and I'm really hoping that you can help me out with this special problem.
    Well, I got to know a girl through business and because of this our relation was very good from the beginning. We talked more and more and our conversations (mostly over Facebook or WhatsApp) got longer and longer and we both laughed our asses off.
    When I got to know her better it took me a while to notice I'm in love with her, she normally wouldn't be my type of girl but she's perfect in her own way. Whenever we meet each other she smiles at me and seems to be giving me some kind of hint that she likes me as well. I haven't felt this good in ages....
    Today however (she graduated from school yesterday) she nearly bragged in front of me and her friends about kissing another guy at a party yesterday and how drunk she was, despite her not having sex with him.
    I don't know, today my world crashed and I don't see a way out, I spend all my time crying. There will be a party on the weekend, which officially will nd our "business relation". What do you think? Should I tell her about my feelings or simply "deal with it"?

Please help me,

thanks

Just ask her out on a real date and make sure you use the word "date' when you ask her out. You're turning yourself into her male girlfriend because you haven't made any sort of romantic move on her. Chatting over FB if not dating and it's no way to judge whether or not she likes you for more then a chat buddy.

Do something with her and then see if she is open to receiving a kiss from you during your "date." Don't tell her your feelings before you've shown her how you feel.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Just ask her out on a real date and make sure you use the word "date' when you ask her out. You're turning yourself into her male girlfriend because you haven't made any sort of romantic move on her. Chatting over FB if not dating and it's no way to judge whether or not she likes you for more then a chat buddy.

Do something with her and then see if she is open to receiving a kiss from you during your "date." Don't tell her your feelings before you've shown her how you feel.
    thanks!
    really appreciate your answer

i completely agree. just ask her out. dont even say you have "feelings". just say "id love to take you out on a date this friday, dinner and drinks"?

you can change the day obviously if you want or the dinner to something else.. you wont know till you try

Adding on to what these guys said, it's generally a better idea to let her decide what the first event you do is...Dinner, Movie...etc.

^^^ Uhm, No! I don't think so.
    Most women like it if you can do some planning. BTW: A movie for first date isn't a very good idea. The plan is to get to know one another through conversation and you can't do that in a movie.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree. Id prefer him to plan it and I will just turn up. We like assertive men who know how to make a girl feel special. I also think a movie is a bad idea. Go somewhere you can talk such as drinks or dinner or coffee.

thanks for the help, that has been given up to now

It could go in one of two ways....she said that stuff about another guy to get you jealous and pay attention to her OR she said it in front of you because she doesn't see you in a romantic way. Me personally would never say such stuff in front of someone I had an interest in.

I agree with the others, the only way to know is by asking her out on a date....that will give you your answer.....next time don't wait to fall in love....that is doing things backwards....you date someone THEN you let your feelings grow. I find when you are crushing hard and in love before even being in a relationship, they feel that vibe and are repelled by it.