+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make French kissing...

How to make French kissing...

My girlfriend and I just French Kissed for the first time the other day. We both liked it but we agreed it was a little gross. I think the problem was that we put our tongues in weird places. Where should you put your tongue? How can you make it better. Does it grow on you? What should I do to make it better for her and for me?
    Thanks

Whatever you do, however you get into your own little style, do not stick your tongue too far in. Keep it, hmm no more than maybe three rows of teeth in-- if that makes any sense to anyone but myself. Nothing can wreck a great french kiss more than that. Either it's just too much for you to handle or it chokes you (I've heard about it, it happens) or it's stunts your performance. Mind you, if you're really into it, you may like it. But at the beginning I'd say just keep that in mind, little mouth.
    Hope I helped to some degree, if any at all!

jenna Guest
    I've found that too much saliva can make a french kiss grosser than it needs to be.
    --Especially when it's a windy night and your partner kisses very sloppily and it's windy so your hair sticks to your face.
    Try swallowing more often.

I know what you're saying. My g/f and I just had our first french kissing experience tonight, and it was a little awkward at first. By about the third time though, we kinda figured it out and it was actually pretty good. But like others have said, some people just aren't into it. It did feel good, but it wasn't really off the charts or anything. I suggest just telling her how it feels or whatever, even if it sounds strange to you. It will help you in the future, and neither of you will end up unhappy.

mmhmm

Yes, beware the french kiss.. I've been choked by it, and nearly wanted to vomit! But, if u find that right person, m'm m'm good!!
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha nevermind if the person is a sloppy kisser, i think that bad breath is much more of a turn off. i've had some bad kissers and i didn't really mind that, you just have to stop and wipe off the excess, but after you've gotten a whiff of what the other person just ate, it is really a turn off. you don't feel like kissing that person for the rest of the night. chew gum haha. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yup

Ew, thats pretty sick man... How the truth hurts, and makes one want to vomit.. Yeah, bad breath is probably the #1 turn off for dating someone, let alone kissing! NASTY...
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

[quote:01d6a68927]bad breath is much more of a turn off[/quote:01d6a68927]

Not much can be done if one is born naturally with bad breath. Anyway, kissing is only part of the whole relationship. It is fine if the other partner truly love you.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha honestly there is something that you can do about bad breath. take better care of your teeth. floss and blush and don't smoke. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

kay

Yeah, and there's always mouth wash; I say word to that my home fries.
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

[quote:4e63d593a0="Illusional"]
    haha honestly there is something that you can do about bad breath. take better care of your teeth. floss and blush and don't smoke. raverboy [/quote:4e63d593a0]

LOL.

Mints! Hacks! and more importantly, Fishermen's Friend!
    however deceptive the name sounds, its a friend not only to fishermen but to all.
    it gives you the best breath in the world!~!
    shit, i'm acting like a salesman again...
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

bravo!

Good job I say, I would buy that product if I had bad breath! Are you in the business Mr. Fark?
    Yes, I am Kaitlyn's Toy.

GUys...to tell you frankly....I did not try it yet....I don't know how to do french kiss!

da*mn. Are you sure? I think you are the last guy on the whole earth that had a pure sweet lips. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast