+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else going to be single for life?

Anyone else going to be single for life?

Just consider this a support thread for guys (or girls, but let's be honest: girls can get whatever they want whenever) like me who are destined not to even get a date or have sex.

Sucks, doesn't it?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Attitude is everything. Keep up with your current low self esteem and piss poor attitude towards women and its a safe bet that you are correct in knowing you will never get laid

Attitude doesn't instantly provide suave or sexiness.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Let me rephrase it in simpler terms for you then. If you want women to want to have sex with you, you need to be something that they want to have sex with. Attitude and self esteem are big parts of that.

Esteem makes sense. But what matters more is putting up a brilliant facade: a guy has to be "hot" in their eyes and be suave. Having a positive attitude doesn't provide the words to be suave.

Dude, your problem is you are clueless. what you just described is putting on a fake image. Only the skanks and tramps fall for that crap, unless you are very bad at the act. Unless you are a complete and total ass, if you want to getb laid you just need to be yourself and don't work so hard at it.

Girls don't like when a guy is "being himself", unless he's a player and suave by nature. Why do you think there are so many rules when trying to get girls? "Don't be interested in what they say", "Don't ask them questions that show you care", "Don't be too nice or look eager"..

Well then just keep doing what you have been doing. Since you seem to have a clear understanding of what women want its just amazing that you have not gotten laid yet. go figure.

I don't have the words to pull it off. It's hard as hell to talk to girls. It has to be one of the most difficult things in the world.

strong sense of deja vu here.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yeah, but my thread here isn't entirely or even mostly about ME. I'm curious about other life'ers.

I don't know if I should agree with you or argue with you.

How about a little of agree with and a little bit of argue with? I'd be curious to read it.

Ok, without sugar coating, there are people who remain sexless and dateless their entire lives. They usually seem to just accept it and nobody really cares but them, and if they don't care, then nobody does. They lead mostly normal lives otherwise.

However, never say never. Nobody knows the future and weird things have been known to happen. Certainly it is within the realm of possibility you will meet someone someday. It happens to people somewhere in the world everyday.

is there any point disagreeing with you? im bored of this already. but ill just saay your completely WRONG if you think you need yo pretend to be something your not to get a girl.

i like men who are comfortable in their own skin, who are confident, proud to be who they are and dont feel the need to put on some kinda act..

your always saying you want an intelligent girl? she will see straight through your BS like a pane of glass. find yourself a ditsy stupid woman-thats the only way you will pull acting off

trying to be something your not though must be exhausting. sooner or later your true self will shine through and then you can watch her run when she figures out your a BIG FAKER

im too sleepy to argue anymore so nite nite

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast