+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do women like pretty boys?

Do women like pretty boys?

Do women like pretty boys? Now when I say pretty boys I mean the type which straighten there hair, were ear rings, have manicures and pedicures and spend more time getting ready than most women?

I really don't see the attraction to them at all. I understand its good to look after yourself and we all want to look our best, but it has a limit.

I always thought that women like a man to be a man, a protector kind of figure. I know women are perfectly capable of protecting themselves but I always thought that women kind of like the strong look?

No, I don't like a guy who spends more time in the bathroom who I do. But by the same token, I don't see the attraction to someone who looks like he could 'protect' me. My experience with the guy who looks like a protector is that he's a meathead brawler.

I'm just happy to have a regular guy.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I guess there is a happy medium, methhead might be a bit too far lol

Metrosexual males are the big thing right now.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Metrosexual males are the big thing right now.
    Yeah, that's exactly what it is a " thing". Needless to say I am not a metrosexual male. I just don't see the attraction, but each to there own I guess .

This "thing" is going to be a longstanding trend. It is not a fad in that it will go away soon. The future will be one of a metrosexual dominated society.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

If they're naturally pretty, what can they do, as long as they don't pluck eyebrows and wear eyeliner and other things to pretty themselves up, I don't care.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

No, I don't like that type of men.

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    If they're naturally pretty, what can they do, as long as they don't pluck eyebrows and wear eyeliner and other things to pretty themselves up, I don't care.
    The plucking of eye brows is unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Regeneration13 View Post
    Do women like pretty boys? Now when I say pretty boys I mean the type which straighten there hair, were ear rings, have manicures and pedicures and spend more time getting ready than most women?
    No not my type at all. For me all I expect is that he shaves regularly, gets his hair cut regularly, bit of hair gel, nice clothes/shoes, hygienic and smells good. My bf also works out and keeps fit which is an added bonus.

I don't mind if a man wants to moisturize his skin. That is fine. Especially if its dry or cracked or sore.

lalalita Guest
    By nature, I like brutes. Big, burly, lumberjack looking men who work with their hands and consider taking a shower "getting ready". BUT, this doesn't mean I don't appreciate a man who takes care of himself. Working out, dressing nicely, keeping his hair and nails in check. It becomes a turn off if he is feminine. I like men who act like men. Just because a man is "pretty" doesn't mean he can't kick your ass.

Dude this crush you have got is getting outa hand. Your seriously jealous of her bf.. Break up with your partner and go and experience life without her for awhile. It will make you appreciate her a lot more if she allows you to come back. You are not ready to settle down
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Regeneration13 View Post
    The plucking of eye brows is unacceptable
    I'm sure guys with unibrows are happy to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Dude this crush you have got is getting outa hand. Your seriously jealous of her bf.. Break up with your partner and go and experience life without her for awhile. It will make you appreciate her a lot more if she allows you to come back. You are not ready to settle down
    what has this got to do with prettyboys?

Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    what has this got to do with prettyboys?
    The reason he is asking is coz his girlfriends best friend who he is crushing on is with a pretty boy and he is consumed with jealousy
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast