+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend has had too much sex?

So, you're judging her?

She doesn't seem to be judging you for being a virgin when you met. So, why are you judging her for her past?

I think it's because you feel insecure and are now wondering if she thinks the other guys were better in bed, correct? If not, and you just think she's a whore, break up, because you'll never change your opinion.

If she hasnt had sex for 2 years then shes obviously not a whore. And you dont need to worry about her thinking about past partners now. They are in the past. I never think about men from my past or sex with them. Stop worrying and enjoy what you have. You have known this girl for 4 years-if she wasn't a great girl you wouldn't want to be with her so let it go.

If you cant handle the fact that she has had more sex partners than you-then you are not ready for a relationship.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If she hasnt had sex for 2 years then shes obviously not a whore. And you dont need to worry about her thinking about past partners now. They are in the past. I never think about men from my past or sex with them. Stop worrying and enjoy what you have. You have known this girl for 4 years-if she wasn't a great girl you wouldn't want to be with her so let it go.

If you cant handle the fact that she has had more sex partners than you-then you are not ready for a relationship.
    i just found out it was 18 guys and girls

HAHAHAHAHA! cool story bro!

You are out of her sexual league.....dump her ass. If she can deep throat then keep her around for awhile.....you will want to have that experience.
    Last edited by smackie9; 30-06-13 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tatatoothy View Post
    i just found out it was 18 guys and girls
    So?

This is exactly why I ALWAYS lie to guys about how many partners I've had. Few can handle the truth.

This isn't always about insecurity, but about sexual compatibility. You both view sex in different ways. She is more ambitious, freer with having many partners and experiences. This acceptable to her while it's may not be for you. This is why it doesn't feel right. Even if you change your attitude about her past, doesn't mean your relationship is going to work. Compatibility is very necessary for a relationship to last for the long haul and if you both have different point of views about sex then it's going to fail anyways.....simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA! cool story bro!

You are out of her sexual league.....dump her ass. If she can deep throat then keep her around for awhile.....you will want to have that experience.
    I'm not very interested in sex as much as the person i was expecting her to have more decency but i guess i was wrong

wow her vag must be loose

I'm not very interested in sex as much as the person i was expecting her to have more decency but i guess i was wrong
    If you already feel about it this way why are you even asking the opinion of others? Looking for justification? You are not compatible in this aspect of your relationship so just end it.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you already feel about it this way why are you even asking the opinion of others? Looking for justification? You are not compatible in this aspect of your relationship so just end it.
    Well, i'm asking how i should get over this.
    im not gonna break up with her cause of her past.

No, you're just going to passive aggressively let her know you think she's sleazy.

In your OP, you said you were "sick to your stomach" over her past.

If you're that disgusted with her, end it. But know this is all because you feel sexually inexperienced, and are wondering how she thinks you measure up the other guys (and girls - lol).

Find someone more on your level.

Thats a strange question since we dont know you.

Just remember that you do things she may or does not like. This way you are both in the same boat...make sense? What are your bad habits your GF may not like?

OH....and BTW....sleeping with that many partners isnt a bad habit....its a choice she made and it effects no one but her. In that sense....biting your nails to the bone, picking your nose or leaving dirty dishes in the sink for your partner to deal with is MUCH worse then sleeping with 18 partners.

Hows that for perspective?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 30-06-13 at 05:05 AM.

This is the opinion of an insecure asshole. Just because she has a different value of sex than you do doesn't mean she has less decency than you. It means she has more experience. You aren't upset because she has had a lot of sex, you are upset that she has been with others, while you have not. You are insecure, and it is fairly normal at your age.

Dump her, you won't get over this, and you'll continue to slut-shame her throughout your relationship, which will impact her self-esteem.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    This is the opinion of an insecure asshole. Just because she has a different value of sex than you do doesn't mean she has less decency than you. It means she has more experience. You aren't upset because she has had a lot of sex, you are upset that she has been with others, while you have not. You are insecure, and it is fairly normal at your age.

Dump her, you won't get over this, and you'll continue to slut-shame her throughout your relationship, which will impact her self-esteem.
    Exactly my thoughts as well!

Cant wait to here is the OP has any bad secrets or habits he wants to share with the panel??

Actually she is just as douchey because she didn't have the balls to be honest about her past until you were knee deep in love with her....to me that is manipulating the relationship...she's a twit because all this could have been avoided and have met someone else that doesn't have such hang ups about sexual experience.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast