+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im about to cheat and I need help.....

Thanks guys wasnt expecting such a good reception with the post but its definitely given me second thoughts on cheating.. Im gonna have a long talk with my girl and see where we go from that point on and hopefully we both end up somewhere that were both happy. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Thanks guys wasnt expecting such a good reception with the post but its definitely given me second thoughts on cheating.. Im gonna have a long talk with my girl and see where we go from that point on and hopefully we both end up somewhere that were both happy. Cheers.
    You are hurting her. Even just by having that conversation "I want to f**k others" you are breaking her heart and its cruel. Just break up with her. Tell her you are not ready to be tied down and leave it there. You cannot have your cake and eat it. Stop being so selfish and let this girl go. You dont deserve her. Sorry if that sounds harsh but its the truth. if you really loved her you would not have made her cry so many times in the past-you would have realized that being with you is just crushing her confidence and upsetting her. All this stress, drama and upset. It is not how a relationship should be. Frankly if my bf said that to me "I really love you but I want to have sex with lots of other girls too" I would make the choice for him and break up with him.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Yeah ill definitely man up and say that the issues are from me, I fully take that responsibility. Alot of what you say echoes in truth man..... it really does.
    Glad you man up..
    I AM A LOVE ON THE LOST

I think that you're still holding on to her and couldn't let her go (even though your body says otherwise) because you firmly believe that you will never find anyone like her, and this made you think of cheating.
    I would advice you to do the good thing and remain faithful to her, but judging from what you said, it seems like you're having a hard time containing yourself. So, I'd suggest that you choose the lesser between these two evils- cheat on her,or break up with her. Breaking up might be hard since you've been together for a long time, and it will definitely hurt her, but cheating on your girlfriend will hurt her worse.
    Take a break, and go explore whatever you think you need to experience.

If things are meant to be, it will be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12