+ Follow This Topic
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: What movies are you all watching?

Tag. Game Night was better.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I loved Game Night, lovebroken awaiting a sequel on it. Hoping at least.

It did really well, dollhouse and that usually means a next one Plus Jason Bateman has the power of his Ozark tv show to get another one made.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I saw Hereditary the other week. I know how much some of you like horror movies.
    I really recommend seeing it! It was really good, and different!

[MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] i agree that was a really good movie, odd but good.

watched skyscraper.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    I saw Hereditary the other week. I know how much some of you like horror movies.
    I really recommend seeing it! It was really good, and different!
    I saw it too, not to spoil for others but I didn't even realize that was her head in the treehouse on that God they were worshipping, omg some of the scenes were crazy. Why did the husband burn when she threw that into the fire, didn't make sense? None of them made it out really. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I saw it too, not to spoil for others but I didn't even realize that was her head in the treehouse on that God they were worshipping, omg some of the scenes were crazy. Why did the husband burn when she threw that into the fire, didn't make sense? None of them made it out really. Creepy.
    Yeah the book scene was odd, I agree. It's probably one of those movies that has a lot more depth of something to it, and it can be a little hard to grasp, just because there is so much to it. (I don't want to spoil too much but I could ask a ton of questions too). Overall the entire movie was very suspenseful and you always wondered whatever was going to happen, especially to the son.

It really has you on the edge of your seat with a lot of tension being built up and you keep expecting a jump scare, but they rarely come up! Haha

Ages ago, I watched the Tremors TV series, only to stop likely over all the E3 chaos. Once I resume, I'll watch the 5th and 6th movies. Not even seen those before.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Yeah the book scene was odd, I agree. It's probably one of those movies that has a lot more depth of something to it, and it can be a little hard to grasp, just because there is so much to it. (I don't want to spoil too much but I could ask a ton of questions too). Overall the entire movie was very suspenseful and you always wondered whatever was going to happen, especially to the son.

It really has you on the edge of your seat with a lot of tension being built up and you keep expecting a jump scare, but they rarely come up! Haha
    I think maybe on the book into fire scene the presence caused that to happen because the mother was fighting the process and trying to stop it and the spirit ( God?) whatever that evil was didn't want that to happen and why it then got her husband on fire ( no one gets out alive) then after she goes and saws off her own head, another thing I didn't understand why did they have to be decapitated the daughter and mother? I think I need to buy the movie when possible and rewatch to pick up cues I missed first viewing. I did think that group meeting woman was up to something before she was shown to be, she was too demanding on the mother doing what she asked her to do.

From Hell.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Set it up. Liked it.

Measure of a man. Was a good coming of age movie.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

The Meg. Enjoyed it.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Is that the Shark one? I'd like to see that one too.

Last seen House at the End of the Street.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast