+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What movies are you all watching?

Thumbs up What movies are you all watching?

Since not going out with my (whatever) this weekend I was watching some movies with my roommate last two days, lol. So decided to share some I watched and maybe see what ones everyone else has seen that I haven't, so I can check em out too.

I'm sorry if there is a movie thread already, I looked in 2 forums that might of had one and couldn't find it.

This weekend I watched:
    Odd Thomas
    Adam
    Killer Joe

At the movies I watched:
    Man of Steel
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

No movie watchers on here? I watched another one, lol.

The Brass Teapot. I loved it.

tell me about Man of Steel. I've heard less than flattering reviews, and want to know if it's worth my while
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hi, basilandthyme.

I actually liked it but apparently according to at least 5 of my male friends they didn't like it, thought it was terrible, rated it a 4 to my 7. But these guys are hardcore Superman fans and know all the ins and outs of it, so they were on about the death count, Zod, jor-el, how Lois wasn't believable, they didn't like her in it. Thought some of the special effects were good though. I personally liked Henry Cavill as Superman, a British actor and looks good I liked Diane Lane in the movie, Russell Crowe and Amy Adams. I wasn't a hardcore Superman fan I went just to see the movie, and I enjoyed it. I found it entertaining but lots didn't enjoy it.

I heard from the same guys that they liked Brad Pitt's World War Z though.

I went to see at the cinemas:
    The Internship.

Was funny, but that duo was funnier in Wedding Crashers, imo and the whole thing seemed like publicity for google, lol.

I'm taking the wife to see Despicable Me 2 for our date on Monday. At home... recently watched The Empire Strikes Back (for the 300th-ish time) and am in the middle of season 3 of Babylon 5.

I haven't seen any of the Despicable Me movies but my niece was telling me all about them, and even showed me the trailer on youtube for it. It looks good. Have a fun time and great date

I have never really watched any of the Star Wars movies, lol >.>

*SMH*

Kids these days. *sigh*

Haha. I know who stars in the movies and the premises of it and have seen clips, but never sat down and watched any of that movie franchise, even Batman movies first I ever saw and that was only 2 years ago was the heath ledger one. I dun like the Simpsons either >.> My exes never liked movie night with me, lol.

I watched 'Now you see me' last weekend. Interesting movie but not so impressed with the ending. My rating is 7 out of 10.

I wanted to see that one too, Divyamenon35. 7 is a pretty decent rating. The other I want to see is This is The End- it looks funny.

I went to the movies and saw The Heat. So funny. I give it an 8 because I laughed at lots and Bullock and McCarthy had good chemistry. Hope they make a 2nd, reminds of of Lethal weapon movies but with chicks.

Unfortunately, the only time I get to the cinema is to take my son on outings. I save up babysits for restaurants and gatherings with friends.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

"Pacific Rim" ought to be good. Guillermo del Toro is directing.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    *SMH*

Kids these days. *sigh*
    Yeah. In your day, the 80s, every movie was gold! Well, actually, I didn't like "Desperately Seeking Susan"..and "Temple of Doom" still is the worst Indiana Jones film.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

@basilandthyme- I know a great online movie site that carries lots of dvd rips and not full of viruses either, if you'd like to know it. I won't post its site name because some people frown on watching movies online. ( if you want to know yes say ok like to know and I can PM you it) Helps if you can't get to the cinemas or afford the high cost of going to the movies for several.

@ YoungCosmo- Every male I know wants to see Pacific Rim. What makes it the blockbuster summer movie?

I watched - Silver Linings Playbook. Loved it.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast