+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friendship or love??

I remind you that she has a BF, too.

Do nothing. Even if you force the issue she will just tell you a bunch of BS or get upset at you. You are best to leave it alone. If she wants to let you know she will let you know on her own terms.

You need to break up with your girlfriend. After that you can do whatever you want - even tell the other girl you have feelings for her. If her relationship with her boyfriend is strong, she will do the sensible thing and tell you "sorry, not interested" and detach herself from you.

Today she told me her BF is busy and her best girl friend is busy,too. So she asked me to go to the beach tomorrow in the afternoon. How would you interpret it?

PS: something I should have probably made clear before. In very few days I'm coming back home
    Last edited by young_student; 02-07-13 at 03:24 AM.

Friend zoned.

Really? Do you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by young_student View Post
    Really? Do you think so?
    She wouldn't have written it if she hadn't thought so, would she?

So, do you think I should go or not?

Break up with your girl. What you are doing is wrong and she deserves better than this. I dont give a crap what you do after that but your gf deserves a man who will be faithful to her, who wont take her for granted or think the grass is greener so grow some balls, be a man and let her go find something real. You do whatever the hell you like after that
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why are you all so harsh with me? Have you been cheated and you think treating me so bad it kind of a revenge? Are you worried your BF or husband could behave like me and by doing so you can teach another "bad guy" how he should be?
    The point is that I did not decide to be in this situation. I feel something I have never felt before. I came here just to ask for an advice not to be treated as the bastard who likes o cheat.

Why are you all so harsh with me? Have you been cheated and you think treating me so bad it kind of a revenge? Are you worried your BF or husband could behave like me and by doing so you can teach another "bad guy" how he should be?
    The point is that I did not decide to be in this situation. I feel something I have never felt before. I came here just to ask for an advice not to be treated as the bastard who likes o cheat.
    You do the crime, do the time. Why would we be nice to you. Your being selfish. Your keeping both these girls in your life. Your hoping things will work out with new girl before you dump your fiance and if things dont work out with new girl-you have fiance as a plan B.. Its wrong.. How can you treat someone you have spent 4 years with this way? Do you have a fear of being alone? Is that why you need to have a back up plan?

Man up and do the right thing here. Let your fiance go coz you obviously are not too bothered about her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I find guys can misinterpret girls. Just because she really enjoys spending time with you etc, doesn't mean she has romantic feelings for you. Guys will think there is something going on, when there really isn't and they don't even realize they have been friend zoned.

You both have known each other for 2 semesters, if there was something there you two would be suckin face by now.

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to ask you some advice about what is happening now.

On september I moved from my town to another country to study. The first week there I met a girl, actually she sat next to me and started talking. It basically continued happening the same day after day for a while. An academic year has passed and we are great friends. We usually go to the same classes and have lunch together, with mutual friends or alone.

In my country I'm still engaged with a girl: we have been together for 4 years. During the past year we have met regularly, even though not so often due to the distance.
    She also is engaged with a guy, and they have been together for about 1 year.

In the last month or so she started being closer and closer to me. We pass a lot of time together. We spend hours chatting.

Last week, for some reasons, we had the opportunity to go out for dinner and we remained together until midnight, walking around.
    Then, after some days, she said she must tell me something important, but I have no idea about what.

Do you think she's interested in me or is it only friendship?? If so, what should I do, considered that we are both engaged??

Thank you, and sorry for the bad English, but it's not my mother tongue.
    To me you are emotionally cheating heading to full out cheating. if you are engaged your only romantic feelings should be to the girl you loved enough to propose to, NO ONE ELSE! that is a fairly well known simple concept to grasp, why aren't you grasping it? Either break up with fiancee or stop trying to make time with this other girl. One or the other, don't two time and play both.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12