+ Follow This Topic

Thread: we never have sex

we never have sex

ok, its a lie, we do sometimes. but not a lot. i'll admit its hard to find the privacy to since we both live with our parents right now. sometimes i feel shes not sexually attracted to me though. which worries me. why would she be with me if shes not sexually atracted? she had never really had a relationship, mostly just one night stands. so part of me thinks she just wants a guy in her life. i feel like i should talk to her baout it but i worry she will think im just wanting sex then.

any tips?

she wants more than just a sexual thing

Tyler, you've got a series of recent posts all showing a degree of paranoia over this relationship on your part. Forget what she's doing or not doing .....what is causing you to second guess each and every thing which happens in the relationship?

Relationships aren't meant to be this complicated.

Oh and if you want sex, take her into the bedroom when the parents are out. It's not rocket science.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

out of curiosity how long have you guys be dating? and honestly you should communicate with her about it guys have sexual needs.but it might be possible she is just insecure since "she had never really had a relationship, mostly just one night stands" and might just think that you want to hit and run. you will never know unless you talk about it and tell her how you feel.

Grow some frickin balls and talk to her about it. Maybe you both need to grow up and move out of your parents and get a place together.

Quote Originally Posted by kirsy View Post
    out of curiosity how long have you guys be dating? and honestly you should communicate with her about it guys have sexual needs.but it might be possible she is just insecure since "she had never really had a relationship, mostly just one night stands" and might just think that you want to hit and run. you will never know unless you talk about it and tell her how you feel.
    two months

i mean i dont know. i wanna have sex but i dont want our relationship based on it you know?

im not surprised that there is little sex. women who sleep around just pretend to like sex to get attention-they normally have little interest in a relationship..

maybe you should just break up
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

relationship are based on communication you HAVE TO TALK about it and it's perfectly normal that you want to have sex with her . just tell her how you feel "that you think she's not sexually attracted to you?" or she probably doesn't feel that comfortable around you. and if your afraid to talk about it with her then you gotta get to know each other more go out and get closer to each other emotionally and spiritually not just physically

When my wife and I were dating we also both lived with our parents. We still had a very active sex life but just had to be creative. Once the sun goes down (or not) you can really have a lot of fun. We had a few favorite places. I will share a few of our favorites. baseball field behind a school, picnic table in a park, hood of car on a boat ramp, golf course, approach to a runway as planes landed (prior to 911), in the woods on a hike, and the list goes on. We were just very creative. We never got caught and having sex outside was actually quite a rush. We also rented hotel rooms periodically. I guess what I am saying is if there is a will, there is a way.

Maybe you just need to get more creative and make it more exciting for your woman.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerrobertson View Post
    two months

i mean i dont know. i wanna have sex but i dont want our relationship based on it you know?
    Well, WOULD it be based on sex? If not, she won't think it is.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.