+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: girlfriend issues

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Wrong. The OP specifically mentioned that one of his recent concerns involved the precise timing of when she would eat a specific type of fruit. That isn't a matter of life or death, it's just fruit.

And these specific agreements are not just agreements. Every single one of these agreements involves the OP pressuring her into agreeing to doing something his way. None of these agreements go the other way, where she asks him to agree to do something. Why is that? Because he is a control freak. And she keeps breaking these petty little agreements because she isn't going to live her life according to his controlling tendencies. If he can't control himself and his manipulative tendencies, he is going to lose this woman. That's probably for the best, because they don't seem particularly compatible. Opposites may attract, but that doesn't mean they will get along. Even if there is an "agreement."
    No. You have it wrong.

It's not about any fruit, it's about her not keeping her word.

An agreement, is an agreement. Either agree to it and do it, or don't agree to it and don't do it. It doesn't get simpler than that.

She is doing this on purpose to prove a point of how much he needs to stfu about what she does. She is fed up with it and I totally see her point. It's a healthy does of reality that he can't be pushing her around like that. I'm on her side...I hope she does more dangerous stuff without him like cliff diving, or out dancing with other guys at clubs, and have the time of her life.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234