+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend issues

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm going to second everyone and say you are acting crazy. Yes, we understand she told you she wouldn't do something then did, but the things she changed her mind on aren't something to be worried about. That's like you getting upset with her because she said she's going to fredmeyers and then to trader joe's but then going to trader joe's first and going to safeway instead of freddies. Chill the hell out. I would dump your f ucking ass for ruining my vacation. And i've been to Vietnam, mopeds, and street food ARE in fact the way of life there. Now if she's lying, cheating, hiding things, those are real issues. Let her enjoy her vacation and f uck off with your attitude.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Users Country Flag
    Also, you're so upset about this 'fruit' situation that you're willing to pick a fight with her when she is on vacation? HOLY shit man, you got problems. I'm pretty sure you're ruining these 'special' moments you are trying to have with her by putting her in a shitty mood. It's fruit, get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    She changed her mind. Do you not understand the concept of her changing her mind - or did she need to ask your permission to do so?
    It doesn't work that way. That's called a lie.

Someone owes you money and tells you, I'll give it back to you. They never pay you back, but it's ok, right? Because they changed their mind.

Your logic is ridiculous.
    Last edited by toknow; 01-07-13 at 12:16 PM.

Users Country Flag
    So your logic is to make a mountain out of a mole hole?................

Your comparison isn't even in the same league.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She isn't allowed to so she doesn't tell him....get it? He is the cause of her behavior.
    Your paranoia just seeps through your posts. Since when do you know their relationship so well that you can tell exactly what the situation is. You have barely any details to go on, so you really have no argument here. He is obviously concerned for her safety. He explained to you in detail the situation with the motorbikes in that country and how dangerous it is, and you still fail to get it.
    Last edited by toknow; 01-07-13 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    So your logic is to make a mountain out of a mole hole?................

Your comparison isn't even in the same league.
    So you think a person's life has just "mole hole" of importance?
    Last edited by toknow; 01-07-13 at 01:03 PM.

Users Country Flag
    They shouldn't have gone there then, apparently neither he or she did their research if that's what he is concerned about. It takes much longer to go anywhere in a taxi. And you can't even get to some places if you aren't on a bike. Some streets are so small and crowded it is much more practical and fast to go on a moped. And the street food is basically the same as in any restaurant except you'll pay maybe triple the price for a nice place. I've been there multiple times.
    Last edited by Bo; 01-07-13 at 01:05 PM.

Users Country Flag
    They didn't go there to sit in a motel weeping about how it is so dangerous.

Users Country Flag
    That's how people get around there, that just seriously baffles me as to why he would go there if he's so afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    It doesn't work that way. That's called a lie.

Someone owes you money and tells you, I'll give it back to you. They never pay you back, but it's ok, right? Because they changed their mind.

Your logic is ridiculous.
    Today I told my husband I was taking my son to a certain museum. But my son and I and ended up changing our minds and going to the aquarium instead. So is this change of mind also a lie?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Today I told my husband I was taking my son to a certain museum. But my son and I and ended up changing our minds and going to the aquarium instead. So is this change of mind also a lie?
    I also told hubby that I would cook dinner tonight. But I got really busy and ran out of time - so now it's going to be takeout. Also a lie???
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I also told hubby that I would cook dinner tonight. But I got really busy and ran out of time - so now it's going to be takeout. Also a lie???
    We are talking about someone's life, not whether to buy apples or oranges. But if you want to be technical about it, yes it's a lie.

They apparently had a specific agreement about this.

If your husband expects you to change your mind - then it's not a lie - that's the same as if you've agreed beforehand that you will go to place A, but if you change your mind you'll go to place B. However, if you had an agreement with him, that you will go to a certain museum and he counts on you to be there, and you are not, then it is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    If your husband expects you to change your mind - then it's not a lie - that's the same as if you've agreed beforehand that you will go to place A, but if you change your mind you'll go to place B. However, if you had an agreement with him, that you will go to a certain museum and he counts on you to be there, and you are not, then it is a lie.
    So following your train of thought.....When my girlfriends told me we were going to X café and found it was full, their decision to find another café and text me about the new venue makes them a bunch of liars.

Are you her BOYFRIEND OR FATHER. why are you trying to control her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast