+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How should I proceed with this?

Are you kidding me? Cosmo, you're very good-looking! I'd date you if I were 20! You don't need to play games with the waitress. She remembers you because she thinks you're a hottie. Go get her, she already wants you and if she doesn't her girlfriends will all want you. Stop doubting yourself. Take it from another female--you have the looks to seriously break some female hearts. How tall are you and do you play sports?

And here I thought you'd be a bald, fat, deformed man...
    Last edited by 4blossoms; 01-07-13 at 03:08 PM.

I'm 5'6. Far less attractive than a bad fat deformed guy because I'm so short..Right now, I'm working out, bike a TON, speedwalk a ton, going to the gym. Next semester, I'm continuing the yoga I'm taking now (but a different variant), badminton and continuing to workout..
    Last edited by YoungCosmo; 01-07-13 at 03:13 PM.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Face to face is much better than typing text on an internet site ( FB) imo. I am not a fan of FB at all. Go back in the restaurant with a friend next time, maybe you'll be less uncomfy with a buddy for support, they can help you shine, fill in the quiet spots for you. I can't give you much advice if your deadset on FB'ing
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Agreed about the good-looking part! Too bad for the forlorn look on your face, but it gives you a "sad puppy" kind of charm that some girls might be into :-P.

I'm not going to post advice because I know it would be useless... god, now I'm starting to sound like you XD!

Aw, trust me you've got much more going for you than you think! Although it may be hard to win a girl over when you have just met her, it is possible to win her over after you get to know her. One of my former coworkers is 5'6", about 25 years old, and married a girl who is 5'8". Height is not an issue once the two of you feel chemistry. So getting involved in activities where you meet girls on a consistent (daily, weekly) basis will help you click with someone. Myself, I fell for a classmate in college who was 5'6" and weighed 115 lbs! I think he made it difficult to notice his height because he was sort of a class clown who always joked around. So, developing good social skills will definitely help.
    Last edited by 4blossoms; 01-07-13 at 06:18 PM.

lol, Young Cosmo.. You got your head under the ground..
    lift your head high..
    I AM A LOVE ON THE LOST

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    http://m1336.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/gomed027/delete_zps979b6829.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1
    Yeah you're def. a loser.

Bro, as I've said many times before, ANY approach is better than sitting around torturing yourself over how to approach. Walk up to 50 girls and go "hey I'm LR" wait for her to go "I'm xxx" then go "Nice to meet you, so now that we know each other on a first name basis, let's go to the back seat of my car and fukk". Eventually, one will say yes, and you will be better off than you are now, and that's probably the worst pickup line I could think of and it still has SOME chance of success. What you're doing right now, agonizing over what to do and thinking your way around in circles, has exactly a 0% chance of success.

Just grab your fukking balls and start going for it man, you have nothing to lose in your situation now. Being rejected hurts a lot less than not even trying, you'll find that out if you start throwing yourself out there more. There's nothing scary about human females bro. If a male black widow approaches a female and she's not interested her way of letting the male know is to literally eat him alive and devour his insides out until he's a dead, empty husk. We human males really don't have it that bad when you put things into perspective, which is part of what makes your self-pity so fukking irritating.

If you don't want to just put yourself out there and risk getting shot down then you're just going to end up alone and miserable for the rest of your life. What sounds like the lesser of two evils to you? Red pill or blue pill bro?

@ dickriculous: have you thought maybe Cosmo wants something more than a random person who sleeps with him just because he asked? How many diseases would a person like this carry? I hope for your sake you got your shots. STDs ain't pretty and you can catch some pretty terrifying stuff from just kissing (hep B & C).

Thanks Mom, I'll keep that in mind

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Still looking good, young man. Try contacts and ditch the hockey jersey when asking a girl out. For you, and the kind of girls I think you like, go biz-casual in dress:

http://casual-apparel.tumblr.com
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Still looking good, young man. Try contacts and ditch the hockey jersey when asking a girl out. For you, and the kind of girls I think you like, go biz-casual in dress:

http://casual-apparel.tumblr.com
    I've given the dude a makeover

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Niiiiiice.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    I've given the dude a makeover

This is ****ing awesome. haha.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Needs to gain a little confidence, and the girls will be all over him

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast