+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think my girlfriend is upset over what i said

I think my girlfriend is upset over what i said

she called me on break today and asked what i wanted to do tonight after she got off work. i said "well lets go out for some drinks and lets go sit out and talk" then she said "and what else" and i said "well lets make out" and she laughed but not like a (wow your stupid laugh)

anyway, she texted me and i said "you ready for me to come pick you up" and she said " i don't know yet, i have a horrible headache"

part of me thinks me saying lets make out is making her think im being a perv and just wanna do sexual stuff and she may not be in the mood and doesnt wanna upset me

should i say anything or just believe her?

saying lets "make out" doesn't make you pervert but you should trying being a little bit more romantic with your girlfriend next time not awkward... it's either she probably does have a headache after a long day of work or she just doesn't wanna see you and was upset but keep your mouth shut. don't say anything you don't want to start arguing over stupid stuff my advice would be surprise her at her house with roses and Advil and tell her how much you love her <(^.^)>

The part of you that thinks this is likely entirely correct. lol

Yes - address it, and soon.

You need to put more thought into your dates, like more romantic things. Your response should have been "I don't know, we shall see where the evening takes us." then definitely have a plan for something like a nice walk somewhere or go see a venue.

The"I got a headache" is a message that she wants time with you to be of quality. It's subtle, but it's there.....she wants more romantic things from you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You need to put more thought into your dates, like more romantic things. Your response should have been "I don't know, we shall see where the evening takes us." then definitely have a plan for something like a nice walk somewhere or go see a venue.

The"I got a headache" is a message that she wants time with you to be of quality. It's subtle, but it's there.....she wants more romantic things from you.
    well i am pretty romantic. lol. i took her out of town last night to a nice dinner and got her somethin she has been wanting

nothing wrong with what you said. as long as you dont do it all the time

Women don't want to be romanced, they want to be taken. Making out is a phrase girls use in middle school, not men. If you'd told her in detail what you REALLY wanted to do to her, she wouldn't have had a headache. Women want you to own it brother !
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Women don't want to be romanced, they want to be taken. Making out is a phrase girls use in middle school, not men. If you'd told her in detail what you REALLY wanted to do to her, she wouldn't have had a headache. Women want you to own it brother !

so i messed up big time?

I wouldn't say messed up, but are taking the wrong approach and she's letting you know.

i think you are reading too much into it! all girls likes to just go out for a drink and if you want to joke about making out, then that's completely fine too - we also like making out!
    MOVINGforward...

billybob, everyone is thinking too much. Overanalysing can be a killer
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by billybob90 View Post
    she called me on break today and asked what i wanted to do tonight after she got off work. i said "well lets go out for some drinks and lets go sit out and talk" then she said "and what else" and i said "well lets make out" and she laughed but not like a (wow your stupid laugh)

anyway, she texted me and i said "you ready for me to come pick you up" and she said " i don't know yet, i have a horrible headache"

part of me thinks me saying lets make out is making her think im being a perv and just wanna do sexual stuff and she may not be in the mood and doesnt wanna upset me

should i say anything or just believe her?

Have you and your gf never made out before you said that, because I don't get why you'd think that would upset her if you had made out lots before, you are dating after all. Did you forget some important relationship date or something? Some day that was imp to her?
    Just ask her if you upset her, you should be able to talk openly if you are in a relationship. You are not a mind reader.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Im really confused. What is the problem? You didnt say or do ANYTHING wrong.. did you forget her birthday? That is the only explanation I can think of as to why this would be an issue.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Have you and your gf never made out before you said that, because I don't get why you'd think that would upset her if you had made out lots before, you are dating after all. Did you forget some important relationship date or something? Some day that was imp to her?
    Just ask her if you upset her, you should be able to talk openly if you are in a relationship. You are not a mind reader.
    yesw we have made out, i mean we have had sex. i havent forgot anything. idk im just thinkig maybe she is thinking "wow he just wants sexual stuff"

She asked you 'what else?'. Making out was a lame answer. Think of the most sexually intense and depraved things you want to do to her right now. THOSE are the things that you should have described to her in vivid detail as to 'what else' you were going to do with her, when she asked.

She'd still be daydreaming about it, if you would've delivered the goods. Get with it, billybob before a guy with that attitude catches her eye and then attention !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast