+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hello new and i need advice?

hello new and i need advice?

my name is Ruthy just wanted quick advice didn't know which category to post it in well lately i been feeling like shit and letting people get to me thinking about my past mistake. well i lost my v card when i was 17 to someone who i fell head over heels my prince but eventually shit happens we broke up and i was devastated and depressed i made that one mistake that stupid girls do believing he was in love with me we still had sex unfortunately for me the next day he was in a new relationship with another girl i was heartbroken well one of his friends lets call him Joe were trying to convince me that sleeping with him well help me move on we talked about it but i couldn't see myself having sex with him he was a completely asshole i hooked up with one of his best friend which was my crush a long time ago. well word got out and i became a hoe,slut, lots of mean thing i had low self esteem i had slept with two other guys to feel better about myself it worked for a while but i still feel like shit after that i just spent time alone focusing on me and i started working out, focusing on school, got a job, spending time with my family and i stop talking to everyone just stayed with close friends which later back-stab me and till this day i still feel guilty I'm 18 just finish high school going to college this fall but Joe keeping talks bad about because we didn't had sex telling everyone about my past that I'm a hoe and I'm starting to feel like shit i feel like everybody hates me and i start to believe I'm a hoe i care to much what people think about me. sorry if i sound annoying don't have any one to talk to

Hi ruthy and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

I think you have not realized your full worth. You feel not contented because it is not what you really want.
    You need true love..
    you need a man who will respect you. and love you
    I AM A LOVE ON THE LOST

In time this will all pass as everyone moves on, grows up and gets busy with life.

You are doing all the right things so far....maybe make new friends through your job. Chin up this will pass.

You're right, Ruthy, you can't let other people make you feel miserable, especially little pathetic people with no personalities and principles. You are just a young girl who fell in love with the wrong guy and didn't know how to the handle the break-up and the heartbreak. You've learnt something very important about yourself and the others and how much you should value yourself in a relationship and you can feel at peace with yourself because your conscience is clean.

Now, Joe has turned into a very disgusting person since you proved to be right to reject him. The things you mentioned are wrong and unfair and terribly painful, I imagine. I think that you have demonstrated a lot as a person (and being so young) by the way you've handled the situation, concentrating on your studies, work, etc. You'll go to college soon and make new friends, hopefully more open minded and trustworthy than the ones you've known until now and you will feel so much better little by little. You will be able to put this behind you and so will the others. However if you feel that you need help with this situation you're facing at the moment, you can find valuable advice online on how to proceed in your best interest if you think that you're being bullied. Is there a school psychologist or a family member you trust who you could speak with and orientate you a little bit? There are strategies you can learn to apply if you feel that you can't ignore things anymore and they start to affect you too much. And do not worry, life puts everyone in the right place and Joe and the company will receive their fair share.
    Last edited by Valixy; 02-07-13 at 09:14 PM.

Babe you have nothing to feel guilty about. You were hurting-you were just trying to erase the pain and you slept with two guys-big deal. You learned from that experience and now you know that next time you are going through crap-you can find a healthier way of dealing with it such as a new hobby.

You are doing really well now and you should be proud of yourself.

forget those guys who say s**t about you. Its teenage crap, it wont haunt you forever. The people who know you well, the ones that really matter no the truth.

btw spread a rumor about this Joe. tell everyone his ego is bruised coz you wouldn't have sex with him and that is why he is making up crap about you. Seriously tell 5 people-word will spread and he will get what he deserves.
    Last edited by michelle23; 02-07-13 at 06:31 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".