+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex boyfriend texts me. What does this mean?

Ex boyfriend texts me. What does this mean?

My bf I still call him that cause we still have feelings for eachother, we broke up on Thursday and yesterday he texted me. The combo flowed normally and I told him I miSsed him. Last time i told him that he ignored me but he didnt ignore me this time and he joked how I wanted him to work near my place because I wanted to be close to him and that he would be able to eat at my place if he got the job near where I live. Is this a good sign? Should I take it step by step? What to do next? I don't want to overwhelm him. I want to give him space

he wants laid

why did you break up? Who ended it? How long were you together? What was the relationship like?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Ya we need more info. How long you were together, your ages, why you broke up, who did the dumping, etc.

Me personally wouldn't expect a bunch of strangers to know. I would have asked him directly what was up. You need to ask him yourself why he needs to come by your place when you are not together anymore. Why is he even contacting you. Put a stop on letting him know you miss him or he will manipulate the situation. He knows you are emotionally weak and will take advantage of you. Put on that poker face, and be firm with your questions. Do not let him back in your life unless he tells you he wants to get back with you...until then shut him out.

I know you are hurting real bad from the break up but you have to be strong.

So the relationship was awesome during the first 2 months but in the third one things got different. He broke up with me because he said he doesn't want me to do law enforcement as a job because I will be in danger and that he doesn't know if he could deal with it because his head is conflicted. He said he might be back because he has feelings for me but that his mind is going crazy. He also does law enforcement. I'm 21 he's 22

Sorry but he is not going to get over it. You have very little invested time wise in this relationship.....it`s time to just let go and find someone more level headed about your career choice.

Its only been like 4 days and theres these issues already ? I have a feeling we might be hearing alot from you.....lol

Or maybe not... At 2-3 months its just a fling really. I think you should follow your dream And join the SWAT team...life is full of Adventure, 21 is young to be tied down IMO
    Last edited by rafterman; 02-07-13 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina26 View Post
    So the relationship was awesome during the first 2 months but in the third one things got different. He broke up with me because he said he doesn't want me to do law enforcement as a job because I will be in danger and that he doesn't know if he could deal with it because his head is conflicted. He said he might be back because he has feelings for me but that his mind is going crazy. He also does law enforcement. I'm 21 he's 22
    2-3 months? You barely know the guy.

Cut him loose and find a guy who loves you AND your career choice.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.