+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hwo to be more confident (nice guy vs bad boy

hwo to be more confident (nice guy vs bad boy

i'm a nice guy. im not a bad boy and i know girls love the bad boys, well most do. does it really have to do with confidence? i mean i dont wanna be an ass to my girlfriend. if she wants a certain ice cream and i want a different kind, i alway sget what she wants. i see that as being nice and having manners. the bad boy would get his. but isnt that being an ass?

what are you talking about? your not making any sense..

bad boys are not confident. they are cocky and arragont and usually hiding extreem insecurity behind some stupid mask that they put on. the only women who are attracted to them are ones who have issues too-co-dependency, insecurity, low self esteem, daddy issues etc etc

just be yourself. if you wana buy her ice-cream-buy her icecream. lol
    theres no point pretending to be something your not out of fear of losing her. when you can be yourself around someone 100% and they stick around-then you know its real and she loves you for you.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

btw theres a big difference between being confident and assertive and just being a cocky asshole. people who have real confidence are modest about it and they treat others the way they expect to be treated

No you have a dire misconception of what a confident guy is. "Bad boys" are not doormats where they bend over backwards for their GF to please them. There is a difference...being "too nice" or "Being too eager to please" will turn a girl off. A jerk is more attractive because they are not a wuss and that they are a challenge. They don't do everything thing for their GF, or don't focus all their attention on them and girls adore this. It's manly, shows strength, and confidence.

So why do you ask? Are you catching your GF eying some bad ass?

there two extreems. too nice vs too mean. be in between. thats what healthy women want. a guy who has self respect, who aint a doormat, who doesnt take any crap but doesnt give any either. women dont wana be treated badly. most just wana be treated equally. the too mean ones normally attract girls (not women) who wana fix him or change him. they learn the hard way. guys like that prey on the weak and vulnerable. you dont wana be one of them
    Last edited by michelle23; 02-07-13 at 05:49 PM.

Being a bad boy doesn't mean selfish, and being a good guy doesn't mean doormat.

So where does a nice bad boy fit in on all of this? A guy who breaks the law can still help an old lady cross the street.

Silly little girls are attracted to 'bad boys', any woman with 1/2 a brain and some experience in her pocket knows that these guys are arrogant, selfish, insecure and hell to have a relationship with. You can be kind and confident at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    So where does a nice bad boy fit in on all of this? A guy who breaks the law can still help an old lady cross the street.
    I dont want a bad boy at all. Never did. Being confident and assertive and respecting yourself AND women has nothing to do with being bad..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I dont want a bad boy at all. Never did. Being confident and assertive and respecting yourself AND women has nothing to do with being bad..
    How about a bad nice guy?

lol I was just messing. My main point was people are far more complex than to be group into black and white categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    How about a bad nice guy?

lol I was just messing. My main point was people are far more complex than to be group into black and white categories.
    hmmm bad nice guy. My bf is tall, strong, muscles to die for and can handle himself in a fight if he needs to.. but hes a nice guy, treats me really good and loves me for me.. hes my bad nice guy