+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl

This girl

Im interested in this girl?
    ok i just saw this girl on facebook, i checked on her profile, her interests, music etc. and i noticed we have similar interests. but this one thing that hit me. shes so freaking gorgeous. i want to know her more and be friends with her and if possible, more than friends. We have hundreds of mutual friends by the way.

Here are the problems:
    *even though we both have the same level of education, i'm just 17 but shes 19. (i started pre school a bit early and she started pre school a bit late).
    P.S. my classmates are also around 18-19 of age.

*i dont know if shes single?

*we both live in the same hometown, but we both are in different cities because of college. (6hours from the city where i live to the city where she lives)

*she is good in academics. but I dont have grades that are *high*. Im happy with grades a bit higher than passing. Will this be a major turn-off to her?

*how should I approach her via chat?

*i look 3 years younger than my age but I had a girlfriend before that is 2 years older than me
    19 hours ago

*im a very shy person
    19 hours ago

*she is very popular. shes got like 600 subscribers @ facebook. so it means kinda alot of people are like messaging her and whatever. if so, then it means there is a big chance that she will ignore me along with the other people that tried sending her a message/

looking forward to your advices. thanks.

P.S. looking for advice from women about how can I make her a good impression of me.

What you absolutely SHOULDN'T do is contact her on Facebook out of the blue. If you've never met, she will probably ignore you (and she should, because what you'd be doing would honestly seem pretty creepy).

Just work on expanding your current social circle and getting more involved in it. If you have hundreds of mutual friends with this girl, chances are if you go to some parties you'll meet her. And you may meet other girls or at least start to lose your obsession with this one girl (no matter how great you think she is, it's not healthy). If you feel too shy to go to parties, then go anyway because it will make you much happier (if you're not being invited, work on being friendly and getting involved with stuff until you do).

Hope that helps
    Last edited by pacachomp; 07-07-13 at 04:48 PM.

its best if you ask one of your hundreds of mutual friends to introduce you. ask the one who you think or know is closest to her. and don't put her up on a pedastal when your talking to her. forget about those mutual interests you saw in her profile, most ppl just put that stuff for show. just talk to her like a regular person and make her warm up to you before worrying about whether she's interested or any of that because she wont be interested right away, you need to get to know her first. and all that stuff u said about age doesnt matter, you're in the same grade level.

trust me, its not rocket science. get to know her first and move from there
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    - Mae West