+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bothered by my girlfriends dream

bothered by my girlfriends dream

she told me a few night ago she had a dream she was pregnant but the kid wasnt mine. it was another guy who she had a one night stand with

should this bother me?

LOL ok ok ok, so was this one night stand during you or before?

And I really wouldn't panic, I have had weird dreams that left me baffled and freaked, normally the minds way of meshing up a bunch of junk that doesn't make sense. She was probably having a moment of regret before she went to sleep, thinking about you maybe the future or knows someone pregnant I mean, anything could have made that dream happen. LOL so don't be bothered too much unless she's done something to make you worry.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    LOL ok ok ok, so was this one night stand during you or before?

And I really wouldn't panic, I have had weird dreams that left me baffled and freaked, normally the minds way of meshing up a bunch of junk that doesn't make sense. She was probably having a moment of regret before she went to sleep, thinking about you maybe the future or knows someone pregnant I mean, anything could have made that dream happen. LOL so don't be bothered too much unless she's done something to make you worry.
    before lol

i didnt get upset...i just shrugged it off

Quote Originally Posted by tylerska View Post
    before lol

i didnt get upset...i just shrugged it off
    Good! I would just take it as a weird dream and she probably wanted to share it because it freaked her out. I mean, THAT kind of dream would freak me out, I would feel strange.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

its not a big deal. our fears show up in our dreams and subconscious thoughts. I have nightmares sometimes that scare the crap outa me lol. bf thinks my head is messed up from watching horror films. Ive had loadsa pregnancy dreams too which turned to nightmares. You cant control what you dream about
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I would have responded: "Oh funny I had the same dream. I kill that guy who impregnated you and then ripped the embryo out of your womb Mortal Kombat style."

Wow, this is weird. I had a dream a few nights ago that I knocked up your GF. very strange.

Lmao That would certainly make for an interesting hospital visit when she would have it.

But in all seriousness, people can't control what they dream about. Hell, last night, I dreamt that I killed someone and convinced the police not to arrest me by giving them a basket of fruit. I didn't seriously wish for a dream like that. It just happened. So, don't put any worry on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Lmao That would certainly make for an interesting hospital visit when she would have it.

But in all seriousness, people can't control what they dream about. Hell, last night, I dreamt that I killed someone and convinced the police not to arrest me by giving them a basket of fruit. I didn't seriously wish for a dream like that. It just happened. So, don't put any worry on it.
    That was no dream!