+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is she thinking?

My wife just had a one night stand with an old boyfriend that se had befor we were married. I ended up in a stress center by court order that night. She is now begging me to forgive her after the humiliation that was metted out to me. What was she thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by LCMS0516 View Post
    I have a 'situation' regarding a female friend where, even though it is of an online nature I am trying to get opinions of what she is thinking.

We have known each other for ten years. So here are the particulars:

1. She has complained before about the way I treat her, getting really upset at me.
    2. When I have mentioned how she treats me, she will say 'Oh well', 'f-off', or 'f-you'.
    3. When I say that I have to go somewhere, or I have to do something, she will accuse me of leaving her.

She treated me like this when she was engaged to a U.S. Army combat soldier(he was killed in Iraq in 2004), when she was still with her husband(married 2006, separated 2009), and since she has been with her boyfriend(2011-)

Those are the things that will happen. I am just trying to get objective opinions on, if she has 'residual' feelings for me, that she has denied when I asked her or, if she is just being a pain.

Get over her . You are not truely invested in her.

New to this forum and I am have been cripled by a MRSA Abcess in my spine. I have little feeling below my waist. My wife has been asking me to get on Ceallis for our sex life but my Doctor is waffeling about prescibing it so we have not had sex in two years or more, three weeks ago she went out with an old boyfriend that she knew befor we were married. She went out in the morning and did not come home until the next morning, she had a one night stand with him. My question about what she was thinking concerns my possible snoopyness and the fact I did not press my Doctor harder for the perscription, is it my fault she had the one night stand?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123