+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Concerned about questionable findings/behavior

Concerned about questionable findings/behavior

Hi,

I have been living with someone for 4 years. I have had some questionable behaviors that have caused me to not trust him so much but we have worked out some of these issues and things have gotten alot better. Given his age I know it is normal for him to show attraction to younger femals however on 2 occassions so far I have found information on the computer we share that scare me to death. On occassion he looks at the normal exploited photos of girls in bikinis (never nude) and thats ok but these 2 occassions these girls were very young (preteen....I mean pre pre teen). They are not nude but in underwear and I cannot believe this is out there on the internet. I don't know why he would want to view something like this because I know he is not some kind of pervert....petta file etc..... however, I ask myself do I really know him? Does he have some kind of sickness where he is attracted to this stuff. I would never ever say anything to someone because this would ruin his life/reputation and people would judge him in the wrong way). I didn't know where else to go to ask someone about this. I want to approach him about it to help him see this is wrong but with some of hour past trust issues (that I had with him but now we have worked this all out)I fear he will think Im analyzing him and want to end what we have together.
    Thanks for reading and just need some help with this.

Just dump him and move on with your life. You have already had trust issues? You should have gotten rid of him then. And this new stuff you have seen would make my skin crawl. Why are you still there?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

My advice; go get yourself a very comfortable pair of Reeboks, put them on and run like hell. If he has any interaction with children I think I would also be sure to keep a journal of what you found on your computer.