+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused about ex

confused about ex

Hi guys and girls especially,

I posted on here about a month ago as I was concerned that the girl I had been dating for 3 months was about to break up with me which unfortunately she duly did, however im left a bit confused as to where I stand,
    Before we broke up things seemed to be going really well (her words) then within a couple of days things changed, which she denied at first, maybe because she wanted to see if we would still work im not sure.
    Anyway she did break up with me saying she's not sure what she wants and doesn't want to hurt me as she doesn't feel 100% committed, but she said she really wants to stay in touch with me, I suggested we meet up in a few weeks / months for a drink she said yes lets give it a couple of weeks then meet.

We then had no contact for 2 day's until she commented on my Facebook status, nothing significant but still a comment then 4 days later another like on my status (I know these seem like small things but surely no contact from her would have been normal) anyway rightly or wrongly I decided to message her a few days later just general "hi hows things" then a few more texts asking each other questions about our days etc.
    Now the big problem is what do I do next? I would love to think there is still a chance for us but am I reading it all wrong? Is she just being friendly, I obviously don't want to look needy and desperate so any advice would be really helpful,

3 months dating and then a breakup. My advice is to scrap the idea of meeting up in the future. Let it go. If you were together 3 years-than maybe you would have a chance to win her back but 3 months? She wasn't feeling it and that wont change. Cut all contact, move on with your life and meet another girl. Best of luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks for your reply, the only thing is we dated about 2yrs ago again for around 3 months which ended pretty much the same way, I guess I was foolish to try again although she promised things we're different this time and she really regretted breaking up with me last time, I guess im just a sucker for her but she I believed she came back after so long for a reason but maybe i was wrong

Learn a lesson from this. Never go backwards-keep moving forward.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".