+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girlfreind wants to start over?

I did make the decision to move on from her, I'm not looking for another relationship. I came to the realization that if she wanted me & her to be, she would have tried. She didnot. I just as a whole give up & hope I can find someone who appreciates me & loves me the way I do them.

I cannot believe she has not made an effort to return papers that I need from her, it's been 5 days of NC & she checked my on-line dating profile once, assumingly to see if I was on. I will let it go a little while yet & if she doesn't return my papers then I will contact her to get them back. I think she may be holding on to them intentionally

I finally got the papers back & talked to her earlier that week & she was firm that she didn't want any form of commitment. When I did see her to get the papers back, she seemed happy to see me...we talked for about an hour, in that hour we talked about everything & I just came out and asked her if we were completely done & she said, "I wouldn't say, no. I just don't want things the way they were & would like no pressure to actually be in a relationship, I would like to hang out & see where it goes"...we ended the meeting with me walking her to her car & I asked if I could at least have a hug, she agreed & gave me one but it was kinda cold feeling & she did not look at me after. That is about what I needed to know. Apparently things are done & all she sees me as is a friend. It sucks but nothing I can do about it.

We earlier in the week when we talked, I said about a book I knew she would enjoy, I mentioned that I was going to buy it but didn't get the chance because she broke-up with me. She asked me to order it & she said she would pay me for it, it told her it wasn't a big deal & she said how about I make you dinner for it. I agreed. Since our in person meet was not what I hoped for, I'm not going to worry about contacting her about any of that when she gets back from vacation. I give up on her.

I am focusing my energy on selling my things to try to raise money for stem cell therapy for my mom & get her well. I have also started an online fundraiser for her @ giveforward.com. If anyone would like to donate to it or share it on Facebook/twitter please let me know & I'll provide a link

Thanks to everyone here for the advice & warm wishes for myself & my mom. I am beyond grateful to everyone

Best of luck to you and well wishes for your mom.

she clearly doesn't want a serious relationship. She is in the stage of life where she just wants to have fun and have no responsibilities. If you are the kind of guy who wants a serious relationship, you probably shouldn't waste your time with her. It will just get messy and complicated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234