+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Suspicious of my husband and sister

Quote Originally Posted by TrinaRose View Post
    Thank you all for your advice and input. I decided against installing a camera because my heart just couldn't handle seeing anything. Plus, since I confronted my hubby about the thongs under the bed, there has been a lot of tension between the two of us. My hubby had the nerve to tell my sister of my suspicions and she came to me in tears but not angry. She was more hurt then anything saying that she couldn't believe that I would think she would do anything so crazy and that she would be leaving in the morning and would stay out my way until tomorrow. She hasn't been here for most of the day and now I feel like the bad guy. However, I still feel as though something happened between them. It's like stuck in my heart. I guess I will never know for sure but now everyone is pissed at me. My sister is hurt. My hubby is pissed. I wish I wouldn't have said anything just yet. I am so confused at this point and I do feel guilty but I also feel like their playing me for a fool. Like it happened once or something and their in denial about it all because they don't plan to do it again. Ugh! What do you all think?
    What can I say... The camera was a passive means to your plan of attack. Now its a just one big shit sandwich
    Last edited by rafterman; 06-07-13 at 08:10 AM.

Yeah of course. I know that mess hurts....smh

its a messy situation but im convinced they are guilty just by his reaction alone. if he didnt do anything he would be upset-not angry. and he would also want to know how her thong got there. nobody has even tried to explain that to you.
    plus he would never tell her that you accused him if he was innocent. he panicked and ran to her to sort it out coz i bet he cant even look you in the eye

i wouldnt look for anymore proof. id already be onto a solicitor and getting divorce papers ready. take action OP. do something coz brushing this under the rug will not help you in the long run.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I agree, Michelle, that they're guilty. His proper response should have been shock, and then insisting that he and his wife confront the sister together. He would have been just as curious as to why her panties were under their bed.

He ran to her to get their stories straight.

But again, this isn't as cut and dry as just dumping the marriage. Her whole family will be more involved, since this is her adopted, and troubled, sister.

Can you imagine having to go to your parents to say the teen they thought they were helping by adopting, screwed your husband?

id tell the parents to stay out of it. this is her life and she has to be strong and put her happieness first. staying out of fear of the consequences and being miserable for the next 20years till she has a nervous breakdown is not an option. her parents dont need to know the full story. not yet anyway. right now OP meeds to be selfish. f**k everyone else and do what is best for her

i know its not easy but i think in these situations-if someone is so damn selfish to cheat-then now its her turn to be selfish, say f**k the world and what they think-this isnt about them-its about me so i will do whatever i want to and need to

I'm not saying she should stay. I'm saying this is complicated because of her family.

I think its unrealistic to think her family won't be involved. This is their children, after all.

LOL....^^^^^ Who knows ? Might be her paranoya flapping the whole situation. She was quick to put the noose around his neck.

yes i agree but if they do get involved-she needs to tell them to back off.

OP keep us updated. hope your okay xx

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    yes i agree but if they do get involved-she needs to tell them to back off.
    Totally unrealistic. This is their children, and the adopted girl, who lives with the parents, is the one who inflicted the pain.

Do you really think the parents are going to stay out of it? Do you think ANY parents could stay out of it in this situation?

It's complicated for sure.

I love how everyone has jumped to conclusions on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I love how everyone has jumped to conclusions on this thread
    Yeah i did lol. But anyway, any man of mine would have a time explaining panties under my bed. I know i have a habit of leaving my panties in the bed or whatever but i know and can recognize what belongs to me and so can he. Total sloppiness if they did do it.
    Last edited by Starnique; 06-07-13 at 10:52 AM.

did this cad bang her sister or not? cant be ****ed reading 5 pages of shite.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    did this cad bang her sister or not? cant be ****ed reading 5 pages of shite.
    We dont know for sure but he does look guilty

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Totally unrealistic. This is their children, and the adopted girl, who lives with the parents, is the one who inflicted the pain.

Do you really think the parents are going to stay out of it? Do you think ANY parents could stay out of it in this situation?

It's complicated for sure.
    If it was me in her shoes-I wouldn't worry about what anyone thinks and if parents wanted to take sides or stick up for the little whore I would tell them to stay out of my life. Either don't get involved at all or stay away from me. This isnt about them. And whatever she decides to do from now is her decision. I suspect sister will run to parents with crocodile tears and make herself look innocent. If she does-fine. Leave her at it. OP needs to focus on herself and what she is going to do now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345