+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I really like my girlfriends cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    wow im easily a 8/10 sometimes im pushing a 9/10 if ive been working out. i cant be that out of touch if ive got 2 woman on the go almost. my woman wouldnt know how to check a browser history and ihavent even done a thng wrong so but out.
    I'm glad that you think that, and with that information, all you are looking for is someone who agrees with you. You understand that you won't find that almost anywhere where you find a guy who has any character.

Its a stupid, deplorable idea, and you should stop asking others how to do it, and instead learn from experience.

err thank you for the quick reply even if it was for an insult. im sorry i dont have time to explain in more detail, but im probably an 8/10 so im right in the middle of both women which means i can have either. i dont understand how im shallow for that????? her cousin was flirting with me all through the dinner and told me to add her on facebook which i have done obv
    Meaning, he IS shallow. I think he's likely very young.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    I'm glad that you think that, and with that information, all you are looking for is someone who agrees with you. You understand that you won't find that almost anywhere where you find a guy who has any character.

Its a stupid, deplorable idea, and you should stop asking others how to do it, and instead learn from experience.

i dont look for someone to agree wth me. i want advice about how to pull it off without a major drama. ifyou have no advice why do you keep reply to me???????

i have a decent amount of experiance just not in these tricky situations please dont patronese me

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Meaning, he IS shallow. I think he's likely very young.
    im 22 im not a baby and im not shallow i write some very deep poetry and i also watch some very moving cinema

Dumb. Ass. Troll.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

im 22 im not a baby and im not shallow i write some very deep poetry and i also watch some very moving cinema
    LOL

forum of idiot i go find another forum losers

forum of idiot i go find another forum losers
    Good. Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya! LOL, ****ing stupid troll.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

i dont look for someone to agree wth me. i want advice about how to pull it off without a major drama. ifyou have no advice why do you keep reply to me???????

i have a decent amount of experiance just not in these tricky situations please dont patronese me
    I completely apologeze for patronesing you.

Sorry, 22 is young. I have kids older'n that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Sorry, 22 is young. I have kids older'n that.
    at least you have a respect sir and dont call me troll and laugh at my spelling its an obvios that you are not a young idiot like the others

i report the person that call mme dumbasss and a troll. i hope they do a thing about it

i report the person that call mme dumbasss and a troll. i hope they do a thing about it
    I hope so too. Because I really care about a troll making up stories and reporting me.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    I hope so too. Because I really care about a troll making up stories and reporting me.
    My favorite part was the dumbass and the troll part.

my favorite part will be when he gets in trouble for being rude and ignorent. maybe he cant get a girlfriend or a cousin to chase after so he hate on me as revange

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast