Isn't the pleasure of sight overwhelmed by the sensation of touch?

To feel my unseen breathe wash across your face. The anticipation of pressing your lips against mine. The brush of my fingertips crossing your body oh so delicately that time and space is suspended, all thought escape you, the world around you seemingly disappears and all that is left is the embrace of my touch.

Can you see me now, feel me now?

My touch begins to explore following your curves from lips to neck to shoulders, feeling you, tasting you, becoming one with you. Slowly my hands glide towards your breasts, such sweet heavenly softness, and my kiss soon follows. I can feel your heart beating against my lips, yet no words can describe the sensation, no thought the emotion, no picture can convey such passionate love making between you and me.

Your body instinctively moves with each subtle touch of lips and hands, guiding me to probe further in search of distance pleasures. Moving down the smallness of your waist to your thighs, my hands reach out to find yours, our fingers entwine as your body moves and sighs show me how pleasing you is so natural. I feel your passion growing and with every fiber of my being I listen to your sensual breathtaking, holding you at that moment not quite letting it end for what seems to be an eternity.

Seconds seem like minutes, minutes turn to hours... you bear your hips up towards me... we become one, your back begins to arch, your fingers clench mine, and your gasps of ecstasy echoes through ourselves. By pleasing you I make you feel more of a woman, by allowing me to please you, you make me feel more of a man...