+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The signs are there but where is she actually at?

The signs are there but where is she actually at?

I went to HS with this girl but never talked to her and had many mutual friends graduated 2003 she graduated 05. So just recently I was bored one night watching tv and randomly hit her up on FBook expecting no real conversation what so ever but she must have been doing the same thing. So we chatted for 6 hours exchanged numbers set up a date.....On date night I asked if she wanted to come over or have me meet her somewhere I didnt want her to feel uncomfortable. She decides to come over. Long story short she made the first move kissed me and we spent the night together. The next day she calls me tells me she doesnt like one night stands and that she wanted to have sex but wanted me to call her for a second date. I told her id like to go out next tuesday. DONE we go out great night went to kareoke I sang with her and to her just being a fool. I forced her not to drive took a cab home and when we got to my house she told me she loved me. I thought it was weird and talked with her in the AM about it she said that she meant she loves me as a person not in love. I rolled with it and didnt think anything about it really. So we set up a third date but she cancelled and then cancelled the next day.. The third day when the hawks won the series we were supoosed to have date night I make dinner blah blah blah. But seeing as how it was the cup we decided to go out but at the last min she wanted t cancell I told her I was off work early and we went out. Another great night she told me she was glad she spent this night with me it is something that wont be forgotten because it was when the hawks won. Went home enjoyed each others company and I drove her home in the AM. The next day I called her after work and she tells me she cant date shes in love with her ex sorry I ddint want to lead you on.

SORRY I NEEDED TO SHARE THE BRIEF HISTORY......

So I started to back off hadnt talked to her in a few days and she called me to hang out. She came by we watched a movie and then went to a bar for some frday night fun. Good night all together but no actual emotional affection was shown between either of us. This bring us up to why I am so confused......She knows I work late hours and called me out of the blue since not talking snce friday night and asked if I wanted to hang out. I was coming home from a job interview and accepted. She tells me to go to her house but she really had nothing great going on. Well to find out that her mom was home and introduced me showed me around and we went into the kitchen she asked if I was hungry and I said sure if you dont mind I was gonna go home and make lunch but Id rather stay for a bit and not have to run home. She makes me a quick lunch I eat there we kinda talk abit that I need to slow down in life and jokingly said sometimes I wanna shake the shit out of you and have you relax. I believe is 100 percent true. Anyway I got up to leave gave her a hug that only one that cares about someone could give and I look at her and say do I dare try to kiss you and we kissed for the first time in a while felt right but just as if it were the first time all over again. She said sorry there wasnt much going on and I said this is exactly what I wanted to do was spend time with you again. And left......

Am I too just ignore her unless she calls me? What are your thoughts? I want this to work out shes a great gal

if shes still in love with her ex than stay away from her
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".