+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "don't look throuhg my phone"

talk talk talk yadda yadda. talk wont stop his women for cheeting on him he needs t see that phone very soon to see what she hides but it probibly deleted by now so it too late.

If they sit down, and have a good talk, they might be able to avoid all the mess if that is the case. Sometimes people just need to step back and take a look at what they have going on. They might agree to separate or stay together. Whichever is the case, you are telling him to do something he may not be emotionally ready to do right away, and he said he loves her so that would only hurt him more. You might think communication is a joke, but it saves relationships or breaks them when they need to be broken without the crazy behavior that comes with not talking.

You need to get a life or go back to slamming your cousins head against a head board. Just saying. Troll.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

for informaton it is not MY cousin it is my girls cousin and i didnt slam heer head against a board wtf did you get that from???

talkking is ok but looking at her phone can be beter and is solid evidance people can lie direct in the eyes especally a woman

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    for informaton it is not MY cousin it is my girls cousin and i didnt slam heer head against a board wtf did you get that from???

talkking is ok but looking at her phone can be beter and is solid evidance people can lie direct in the eyes especally a woman
    If you married this so called "girlfriend" of yours later down the road, her cousin, though not blood, would be related to you through marriage.

I find that men lie just as easily as women.

Every word you type is a lie. Point proven already.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhero View Post
    she caught me looking at her phone once and i saw something i didnt like

this went down tonight

"let me look at your phone lol

"no"

"why"

"i dont want you to, theres nothing to hide"

"then why not let me see it"

"because its not right"

then she wanted me to drop her off at her apartment

so yea...whatever
    You're about to be dumped. And I'm not surprised - I would also dump someone who demanded to see the contents of my phone.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

what??? how is that a lie if i marry my women and her cosin has nothing to do with that. if i bang her cousin its only a lie if my gf ask me if i did and i say no.

yes men can lie but not with a skill of a women its not the same.
    if you think i lie then stop talkat me i wont care you are an angry person for you own reason its not the falt of me

i apologized to her and told her i truly loved her and trusted her

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    what??? how is that a lie if i marry my women and her cosin has nothing to do with that. if i bang her cousin its only a lie if my gf ask me if i did and i say no.

yes men can lie but not with a skill of a women its not the same.
    if you think i lie then stop talkat me i wont care you are an angry person for you own reason its not the falt of me
    I am only angry because people like you exist. I exist to be angry and to anger and annoy people like you.

Her Cousin, becomes your cousin when you marry your gf. I have seen men lie better than most women I have met. SO, I think you are incorrect in that statement. Truthfully to be unbiased, men and women depending who they are, can be terrifying liars, no one sex is better at it than others.

You are such a dirtbag. Go have fun with your cousin.

Troll.

Well, if she makes you worry again I seriously suggest having a sit down. If you love her I understand, but remember what we love and want is not always what is best for us individually. I hope things work out and get much better for you. Always remember to communicate your feelings to the person you love. If you ever have trust issues come up again, have a sit down and talk about it calmly. Don't do so accusingly even though it is hard.

Best of luck to you, truly.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    Well, if she makes you worry again I seriously suggest having a sit down. If you love her I understand, but remember what we love and want is not always what is best for us individually. I hope things work out and get much better for you. Always remember to communicate your feelings to the person you love. If you ever have trust issues come up again, have a sit down and talk about it calmly. Don't do so accusingly even though it is hard.

Best of luck to you, truly.
    i plan on talking tomorrow. honestly the fact that she called me babe and told me "love you" when i dropped her off at least made it seem like we will be ok

But, you don't trust her or else you wouldn't have checked her phone.

You are insecure about being in a relationship with her... and if she really was hiding something, she likely wouldn't say "Don't look at my phone while I walk into the next room to make an almond butter, banana, and pork sandwich." instead she would have just grabbed her phone and took it with her, especially since she knew her phone was somewhere where it could be checked...

Well, people are not allowed to look through my phone. It is not because there's secret content on it, but my phone is my personal thing - other people looking through it is interfering with my personal space and I need my personal space. If I'm with a boyfriend neither of us will look through each others phone. I don't share my log-in details on facebook with anyone either..

you are lying coz you dont trust her. Either find a way to trust her through communication or end the relationship.

Sit her down-tell her that her flirting with that guy really upset you and made you paranoid. You need to know for sure something like that wont happen again coz trust is really important to you and you need her to promise you that she will never hide anything from you again or lie to you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    I am only angry because people like you exist. I exist to be angry and to anger and annoy people like you.

Her Cousin, becomes your cousin when you marry your gf. I have seen men lie better than most women I have met. SO, I think you are incorrect in that statement. Truthfully to be unbiased, men and women depending who they are, can be terrifying liars, no one sex is better at it than others.

You are such a dirtbag. Go have fun with your cousin.

Troll.

It's a fake story , just a bored high school kid making shit up.

yea i ****ed up and i got work to do..i love the girl. i cant lose her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast