+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "don't look throuhg my phone"

"don't look throuhg my phone"

today I was at my girlfriends apartment and she left the room to go to the bathroom. she said "dont look through my phone" i said "why not" and she said "because i dont want you to"

not gonna lie i'm pretty pissed. is she hiding something? if she was hiding something would she actually make a point of sayin "dont look through my phone"

Have you snooped in her stuff before? Sounds more like an admonishment.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Have you snooped in her stuff before? Sounds more like an admonishment.

yes once she has cuaght me

Quote Originally Posted by zachhero View Post
    Then that is why she's told you not to. Has she given you reason to have this need to know who she texts/talks to?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have never had a problem with someone looking through my phone until I caught them doing so without asking me. I have also let people look through my phone and misunderstand a conversation I was previously in and I have had fights.

Now, if I was up to no good, or talking to another guy, I would probably say that myself, I guess it just depends on the person though. It shouldn't matter in the end though, if there is nothing to hide there is nothing to hide.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

sounds like she has sommething to hide. hopefully you ignored her and looked anyway.

she caught me looking at her phone once and i saw something i didnt like

this went down tonight

"let me look at your phone lol

"no"

"why"

"i dont want you to, theres nothing to hide"

"then why not let me see it"

"because its not right"

then she wanted me to drop her off at her apartment

so yea...whatever

... and what was it you saw that you didn't like?

Why don't you just tell us the whole story so that we can give you our opinions/thoughts on what actually is happening here?

She doesn't trust YOU never mind You not trusting HER. (by what little info you've given).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ... and what was it you saw that you didn't like?

Why don't you just tell us the whole story so that we can give you our opinions/thoughts on what actually is happening here?

She doesn't trust YOU never mind You not trusting HER. (by what little info you've given).
    she was flirting with a guy 2 weeks into our relationship

i love the girl. i really do and i dont want my jealousy to ruin it

it is obvios what is heppening here. his girl is a whore andd is tryin to hide it from him. find another zak this woman iss a liar

Don't listen to this trolling fool.^^^^^

If you guys have trust issues, you need to sit down and talk it out. A REAL relationship takes a lot of communication and your right, jealousy can ruin things. You need to speak up and do it calmly, and kindly. I am sure if you two care for each other you can work past this. Just a bump in the road for you two.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

she was flirting with a guy 2 weeks into our relationship

i love the girl. i really do and i dont want my jealousy to ruin it
    Well, she's either teaching you a lesson about trust or she's still flirting because she thinks flirting is okay and your jealousy is unwarranted ~ one or the other.

You can be as "pissed" as you want at her, but it won't phase her likely. Seems she's got you all figured out and knows that she's the prize (in your eyes) no matter what she does.

It also doesn't help with what happened in the beginning of your relationship either. Really need to talk it out.

you should have leave after 2 weeks when you catch her flirt in the first time it was your big mistak. now she think to do it when she wants because you supported the last time.

ps **** off underthmoon

^^^^ Already did, it was nice, thank you for the suggestion.

Everyone makes mistakes and when your young, the seriousness of a relationship isn't always apparent at first. Like I said talk it out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast