+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "don't look throuhg my phone"

No, is because you are a previous phone snoop and don't have boundaries that is why she told you that... or was a test to see if you would snoop? To bust you. All my exes were free to look at my phone, I never cared, nothing to hide.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by zachhero View Post
    i apologized to her and told her i truly loved her and trusted her
    Why would you tell her you trusted her when your actions clearly show her that you don't? Work on your need to spy or the fact you love her won't keep you together.

Has she told you she won't flirt anymore?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-07-13 at 10:44 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why would you tell her you trusted her when your actions clearly show her that you don't? Work on your need to spy or the fact you love her won't keep you together.

Has she told you she won't flirt anymore?
    i wasnt looking through ehr phone to see if she was cheating. i was seeing if any guys were trying to get laid . she has guys that will text her wanting to have sex

But just because guys are trying to **** her doesn't mean she is encouraging it, or replying. Do you trust her? Maybe have a talk if you don't work it out, so you don't get paranoid over things.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

told yall his woman was a ho maybe i will be listen to one day on here

Quote Originally Posted by zachhero View Post
    i wasnt looking through ehr phone to see if she was cheating. i was seeing if any guys were trying to get laid . she has guys that will text her wanting to have sex
    .. and just how did these "guys" get her phone number? Look, if she's getting random guys texting her, soliciting her and she's not shutting them down immediately, if she's giving her phone number out to random guys, if after you told her you don't like it and she's still doing it, then you're in love with the wrong woman.

There is no acceptable reason why she should still be having random men text her for sex when she's with you.. unless she is an on call hooker that is.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    Thank you, Wakeup! Everything else here has been making me shake my head.

From personal experience, I find the only people who have a serious problem with their partner looking through their phone is someone who has something to hide. Demanding "privacy" is an excuse - a justifiable reason to keep you from doing it again while still maintaining their innocence and making you look like the bad guy. I can understand someone being a little off put by walking into the room and seeing their S/O on their cell phone - but becoming defensive and causing a giant fight? THAT is blowing things way out of proportion...which is always a red flag.

If I were to walk in to my man on my phone, I would calming and caringly ask why he felt the need to look through it. Ask him if he was feeling a little insecure and if there was anything he wanted to talk about to ease his fears. If I had nothing to hide, I would be 100% okay with him continuing to look if it would make him feel better. Some people are insecure from past relationships or from past life experiences and that extra comfort and reassurance can mean worlds for them growing into a person who can trust.

She's hiding things from you. You caught her once and she doesn't want you catching her again. So, she's turning the tables and making YOU out to be the one who was wrong for "snooping", thus taking the attention away from what you found.

TO UPDATE EVERYONE

I texted her this morning and said "I was thinking of you and hope you are feeling better" then I texted and said "I know I can get jealous but it's just because I care about you"

she then texted and said "chill" I said "alright, just expressing myself" she said "its fine" and then the subject was dropped and we texted most of the day

so I guess we are fine?

Maybe when she said "don't look through my phone" it was more of a playful tone. it wasnt really serious tone, it was more of a "dont be looking through it now"

then she was likely annoyed that I was wanting to look at it

ill get her trusy back

is that a mixture of trust and pussy?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123