+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex boyfriend kissed me

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Are you scared of this guy?

Why do you think just telling him to f off wont work?
    I was never scared of him before, but he is just different now. He tried to tell me a few days ago through a text that I was being frigid and a good time is just that. He HAS always been really pushy and stubborn.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

it sounds like he genuinly thought she was interested. He read the signals wrong and perhaps unintentionally scared her by being too forceful. Maybe he thought he was being passionate. Guys can be fairly thick at times. I think just telling him straight she is not interested should work
    I could see that, but he should have left it alone when my reaction was more than just unpleasant lol. I will keep trying to make it clear when he pops up. He shouldn't now though unless he comes to my house which is a bad idea for him.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    lol, never happened. underthemoon is big attention seeker. ignore
    Just like your problem with you gf and your cousin never happened either huh? GO **** your cousin already and move on troll boy.

You sir, are a 0/10. You're just mad because some people have real problems arise and your life is just a boring empty shallow hole of nothing. Hence the reason for you having to troll. Get the hell off my post with your garbage.

spell it out to him. if he contacts you again-say what i said or something similar. guy sounds like a db and needs to be put in his place. if he turns up at your house-tell him he has 3seconds to leave or your calling the police
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

spell it out to him. if he contacts you again-say what i said or something similar. guy sounds like a db and needs to be put in his place. if he turns up at your house-tell him he has 3seconds to leave or your calling the police
    I planned on it. I feel like he is trying to take advantage of the fact that I am more or less alone, and it makes me angrier knowing that fact even more. Some people are ok with being alone and I have no problem with it, in fact I feel pretty good as a single gal at the moment. And he is a DB, I mean holy **** is he ever. I pity his girlfriend, if she was any kind of a woman she would be more in his business. Seems like he has a lot of free time on his hands. If I was with someone, I would be nosy, no way would my bf carry on like that with some girl and I not know about it. Great detective skills would be unleashed and my foot would be put down.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    I planned on it. I feel like he is trying to take advantage of the fact that I am more or less alone, and it makes me angrier knowing that fact even more. Some people are ok with being alone and I have no problem with it, in fact I feel pretty good as a single gal at the moment. And he is a DB, I mean holy **** is he ever. I pity his girlfriend, if she was any kind of a woman she would be more in his business. Seems like he has a lot of free time on his hands. If I was with someone, I would be nosy, no way would my bf carry on like that with some girl and I not know about it. Great detective skills would be unleashed and my foot would be put down.
    I worry that getting too involved in what and where your next victi--- I mean boyfriend is and what he's doing might seem a little controlling and possessive. Seek caution. Unless you can bug his cell phone and use spy satellites and remote drones I wouldn't get TOO involved.

I would hope the next guy you meet is trustworthy enough to not need such skills.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    I worry that getting too involved in what and where your next victi--- I mean boyfriend is and what he's doing might seem a little controlling and possessive. Seek caution. Unless you can bug his cell phone and use spy satellites and remote drones I wouldn't get TOO involved.

I would hope the next guy you meet is trustworthy enough to not need such skills.
    I was making a joke! Lol. That is why I am taking my time in the dating world. I have had my moments and I think everyone has but, for the most part, I always end up being the one who gets the paranoid, "what are you doing? where are you at?" and it usually gets answered like this.. "eating dinner at my mums...???" lol. Thanks for that flux. : P

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    I was making a joke! Lol. That is why I am taking my time in the dating world. I have had my moments and I think everyone has but, for the most part, I always end up being the one who gets the paranoid, "what are you doing? where are you at?" and it usually gets answered like this.. "eating dinner at my mums...???" lol. Thanks for that flux. : P
    Of course you were joking. Only I have access to spy satellites and remote drones. I liked the shirt you wore yesterday better

Of course you were joking. Only I have access to spy satellites and remote drones. I liked the shirt you wore yesterday better
    HAHA! XD could you see down it? It was a pretty low cut shirt... flaunting the ta-ta's and such.

Oh absolutely I could see down it. Unfortunately the x-ray glasses don't come in until next week.. but I'll keep you posted :o

Oh absolutely I could see down it. Unfortunately the x-ray glasses don't come in until next week.. but I'll keep you posted :o

XD Lawlz. A good chuckle.

yawn .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12