+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this Virgo female interested in me?

Does this Virgo female interested in me?

I met this Virgo female 3 weeks ago. I had her number because of work as I need to contact her but I didn't text her because I felt inappropriate just to text someone by getting their number 'unofficially'. (Ok I know I'm dumb) So I asked for her Facebook instead. She hesitated awhile before giving it to me saying that her Facebook profile photo are ugly. So we have been chatting everyday since then but the problem is that I'm the one always initiating the chat. although she doesn't look like she is just patronizing me because she does reply back like 'What are you doing' etc. when I ended the conversation.

Recently, I asked her out for dinner. Was actually kind of expecting a rejection from her straight away, but turn out that she did not. She told me that she is quite busy for this week and she will check her schedule to see whether when she will be free for dinner. (Even though the dinner date was not successful)

Can anyone advise me whether she is actually just patronizing me? or do I still stand a chance.

I'm a Taurus btw.

im virgo. high standards, hard to impress, fussy, perfectionist..... however, im not afraid to show it if I really like someone and know he likes me.

Ask her out, if she says no-forget her

Good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks for the advice. But if since she is hard to impress or maybe hard to woo. Shouldn't I be more determine to show her that I'm serious? Instead of giving up